189 Visa November Lodge Gang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Asela, from the looks of it, people who have lodged their application on mid october are getting a direct grant or CO allocation nowadays. I`ve lodged my app on the 20th of November so if the holidays does not push things a little bit back I`m hoping for some action mid january....I believe you will be contacted on the first days of January.

Guest Xan Mamay

190 visa subclass

15/09/2012 – IELTS Academic 7.5/6.5/6.0/6.0 Overall 6.5

26/10/2012 to 27/11/2012 – ACS Systems administrator 8y 6m ANZSCO 262113

17/12/2012 to 03/05/2013 – NSW State nomination

05/05/2013 – eVisa lodge

06/05/2013 – 1st PCC

27/05/2013 – 1st Health (finalised 28/06/2013)

28/05/2013 – CO of Brisbane Team 34

04/09/2013 – 1st request by Adelaide Team 13

13/05/2014 – 1st IGIS report about NO delay by ASIO

16/10/2014 – 2nd request by Adelaide Team 13

21/11/2014 – Health and PCC request

26/11/2014 – 2nd PCC

28/11/2014 – 2nd Health (finalised 03/12/2014)

01/12/2014 – 2nd IGIS report about NO case in ASIO

11/12/2014 – IMMI GRANT NOTIFICATION

First entry before 17 November 2015. Less that one year since PCC and Meds.

Overall, 1 year 7 months 6 days (19+ months) for entire process.

From IELTS to GRANT – 2 years 2 monts 26 days.

I have lodged my VISA application on 04th Nov. Awaiting for allocating of a CO. I did not upload any docs except application. My agent told that we have to submit docs after allocate CO.

Az

Not sure why your agent would tell you that. You can upload documents as soon as you have submitted.

The only ones people normally recomend against uploading is the medical and police checks... but if you have completed them there is also no reason to delay.

By not uploading you will prevent yourself from getting a direct grant which will delay your visa slightly.

I would question your agent if I was you. :-)

Not sure why your agent would tell you that. You can upload documents as soon as you have submitted.

The only ones people normally recomend against uploading is the medical and police checks... but if you have completed them there is also no reason to delay.

By not uploading you will prevent yourself from getting a direct grant which will delay your visa slightly.

I would question your agent if I was you. :-)

Thank you very much for your comment. I will check with my agent.

Hi Asela, from the looks of it, people who have lodged their application on mid october are getting a direct grant or CO allocation nowadays. I`ve lodged my app on the 20th of November so if the holidays does not push things a little bit back I`m hoping for some action mid january....I believe you will be contacted on the first days of January.

Thank you...

Hi, I lodged on November 14 as Accountant, Front loaded everything and completed medicals on 26th November. Waiting CO to be appointed to apply the PCC because police is asking to whom PCC should be addressed to. Does anyone know about this.

Hey everyone..

I lodged my EOI today for 189 visa with a total of 65 points as social worker...Hoping to receive invite in the next rounds.

Skills assessment.: 19/09 Ielts results: 14/11 EOI: 15/11

I have all my police checks and I am going to book my medical as soon as I lodge ☺

Still a bit soon yet I think. I'm.not expecting to hear anything until early January at the earliest. Would imagine everything's pretty much shut down for 2 weeks after today.

Probably a little early. On another thread, a visa lodged on 30-Oct was granted yesterday so we can't be too far away. Although there could now be a two week delay. :/

Probably a little early. On another thread, a visa lodged on 30-Oct was granted yesterday so we can't be too far away. Although there could now be a two week delay. :/

Yeah I just see that. I lodged on 1st November so only 2 days behind that person. I have one more document to upload which should be done in the next few days ... have had no end of trouble finding somewhere to scan an A3 document but that is close to being resolved.

Fingers crossed it won't be too long for us both.

Although I'm not planning to move until 2016 I will need to activate in July 2015.

Hi guys! why do you think that there is going to be a delay? I thought that the allocation was given to a group so that if one of the officers leaves (for holidays in this case) another takes its place...

Quick question... I`m applying with my girlfriend (de facto) I`m thinking of travelling by myself and once I find a job she will come. Is there any condition that we both have to travel together??..

• 2 weeks later...