Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Pom Queen
Well, I think we should set up a fund so that I can go to next years meet up :P

Hey we can still try and get the UK one off the ground. I really wish you had come with me last year. It feels so strange you not being around. I had to go shopping on my own and there was no one to get me a chair.

Hey we can still try and get the UK one off the ground. I really wish you had come with me last year. It feels so strange you not being around. I had to go shopping on my own and there was no one to get me a chair.

I wish I could have come last year too, but I didn't have the money and someone didn't want to pay for me to go lol, which was fair at the time, but I really wanted to go!!

I just want an excuse to be back in Aus lol, want a UK one but with all the people that have moved over there, and to see you again!

Mad to think it was all nearly a year ago! See, i'd be the perfect shopping assistant for you haha.

I wish I could have come last year too, but I didn't have the money and someone didn't want to pay for me to go lol, which was fair at the time, but I really wanted to go!!

I just want an excuse to be back in Aus lol, want a UK one but with all the people that have moved over there, and to see you again!

Mad to think it was all nearly a year ago! See, i'd be the perfect shopping assistant for you haha.

Look out for some cheap flights - quantas has ones for £500 return at one point. Someone will have a spare bed or a couch. Or there's always a tent in someone's garden lol x

Look out for some cheap flights - quantas has ones for £500 return at one point. Someone will have a spare bed or a couch. Or there's always a tent in someone's garden lol x

Haha I can't. I need to save every penny i've got for uni next year! Only just starting to save! I could do that thing I talked about to get more money but meh, we'll see.

I would like to go back at some point before I actually move back - because that's about 5 years away!

Haha I can't. I need to save every penny i've got for uni next year! Only just starting to save! I could do that thing I talked about to get more money but meh, we'll see.

I would like to go back at some point before I actually move back - because that's about 5 years away!

I might have to do that thing too lol. You'll get back for a holiday at some point! :)

Guest The Pom Queen
I might have to do that thing too lol. You'll get back for a holiday at some point! :)

Hey I hope you two aren't that desperate that you are thinking of taking to street corners.

Kate I said definitely no photos. Cover blown. I do think people go to much on appearance. I prefer to blend into the background. Just glad they don't seem to take the picture seriously so looks like I got away with it this occasion.

FOCCY Wish I had known you were going to meet up with PQ as I would love to have come along too..... would be nice to meet after all our "jousting" on the forum over the years. I somehow have you in my mind as looking like this..... :wink:

george Clooney.jpg

george Clooney.jpg

FOCCY Wish I had known you were going to meet up with PQ as I would love to have come along too..... would be nice to meet after all our "jousting" on the forum over the years. I somehow have you in my mind as looking like this..... :wink:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28567[/ATTACH]

Bark real loud but very sweet really as Kate no doubt conveyed. lol......

Archived