Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottler, it was lovely to meet you too. I explained what happened to Mrs Bristle and she has just about stopped laughing. She is now calling me " Mr suave & sophisticated".

Oh , there is a Mrs Bristle ... shame ... our " special moment " made my day ... it was good to see you ... x

Big thanks to John and Kate for organizing the Poms Meet Up!I had a lovely afternoon chatting to lots of interesting folk, hopefully we can all catch up with each other again very soon. Take care xx

you didn't park your car at Midland Station did you ?... there was a car parked opposite mine with " BritGirl " number plate ...

I've only just got back to my room, I've left them to it. Would you believe @Lindor is the last one out again, although she has competition now with @britgirl and @northernbird.

It was absolutely fantastic to see you all, even the ones who had changed their mind still went out of their way to come, really glad you did.

The children were very well behaved, better than some adults, not mentioning any names @MovingtoTasmania (love you loads) poor Northernbird will be trying to get the stains out of her clothes for days.

It was lovely to have StinkyTink there @Tink who flew over to be with us.

Last but not least, thank you @John from Moneycorp for allowing us to have this wonderful opportunity, ssshhhh I haven't told you this John but you have a number of female admirers :wink:

I would like to post some photos, I don't have many but if anyone has any objections please let me know via pm.

I had a lovely afternoon. Thank you Kate and John, lovely to see you again Kate, you looked fabulous! Lovely to see you again Tink, you looked fabulous too :)

Great to see everyone again and to meet Bristle, Very Stormy, Northernbird and her beautiful daughter and at last, Bottler!

Bottler your granddaughter is beautiful, and so is her boyfriend......phew!!! :laugh:

Missed you Wedgie!

Apologies to everyone for not making the meet. I put my back out (just getting up off the chair!!!!!). I'm sorry to have missed everyone and hope to meet up next time. I hope you all had a great time

Sorry to hear that Weaver, hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

I had a lovely afternoon. Thank you Kate and John, lovely to see you again Kate, you looked fabulous! Lovely to see you again Tink, you looked fabulous too :)

Great to see everyone again and to meet Bristle, Very Stormy, Northernbird and her beautiful daughter and at last, Bottler!

Bottler your granddaughter is beautiful, and so is her boyfriend......phew!!! :laugh:

Missed you Wedgie!

so good to meet you at last Lindy Lou ... I will arrange to take the train into Perth so we can meet for a coffee and very naughty cake ... we need to get fifi69 to join us too ...

Sophie is beautiful inside and out and as for her partner , ( de facto now ... so I will have her here with me ) Julio ( Brazilian mother ... Aussi Dad ) is dead drop scrumptious ... well trimmed beard too ... he is a really good man who makes her very happy ...

it was a brilliant Meet Up ...

so good to meet you at last Lindy Lou ... I will arrange to take the train into Perth so we can meet for a coffee and very naughty cake ... we need to get fifi69 to join us too ...

Sophie is beautiful inside and out and as for her partner , ( de facto now ... so I will have her here with me ) Julio ( Brazilian mother ... Aussi Dad ) is dead drop scrumptious ... well trimmed beard too ... he is a really good man who makes her very happy ...

it was a brilliant Meet Up ...

Sounds perfect! Ooh, good looking and a really good man, Sophie is a very lucky girl......:cute:

Can we close this damn thread down now! I don't care if Mrs bristle or anyone else has a beard, trimmed or not, nor if you want to make a threesome to do something naughty with cake, or if some of you have a Brazilian! or loudly sing Truly Scrumptious.:wink:

Glad you all had a good time:smile:

as my Mum used to say ... " you need some opening medicine " Mr Grumpy ! ...

Can we close this damn thread down now! I don't care if Mrs bristle or anyone else has a beard, trimmed or not, nor if you want to make a threesome to do something naughty with cake, or if some of you have a Brazilian! or loudly sing Truly Scrumptious.:wink:

Mrs Bristle would not be happy with you for that comment. She has me spending hours pulling the hairs with tweezers so she can be allowed out and something like this could send her over the edge. If she escapes she will hunt you down (be afraid, very afraid)!

Guest The Pom Queen

@ Keith and Linda you are only jealous.

Guest The Pom Queen

Mrs Bristle would not be happy with you for that comment. She has me spending hours pulling the hairs with tweezers so she can be allowed out and something like this could send her over the edge. If she escapes she will hunt you down (be afraid, very afraid)!
@Bristle do you know who the lovely couple were who were sat with you, his wife arrived late and I think she was the member of PerthPoms.

Guest The Pom Queen

I had my own little get together today, had a lovely day, it started with lunch with @flag of convenience who was nothing like I imagined, I expected him to look like this

BA64940-man-with-tattoos-and-facial-piercings-portrait-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=PV2LAVDvnFk9nSSGCpUAUO58AO2cv7zRs1LdNcSkbTc%3D

And he wasn't at all. In fact I'm sure I have convinced him to come to the next meet up. He loves curry @MovingtoTasmania

so you have a customer.

I then had dinner this evening with the lovely Ali and her beautiful daughter Alex. Ali you must be really proud to have raised such a wonderful young lady.

Guest The Pom Queen
Your picture didn't work so I can't see what you expected him to be like lol

Is that just for you? Can anyone else see it?

Archived