Perth Meet Up - Sunday 8th February

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Missed seeing @WeegieDave...thought you were coming Dave? and @flag of convenience and @fifi69

Apologies Fiona. I didn't realise I already had plans booked in for today when the meet up got organised. I completely forgot that I was going to Laneway Festival in Freo with mates. Bought the tickets ages ago. Hope everyone had a good one!.. Next time hopefully!

Guest The Pom Queen
Yes we did meet I got most of your life story when we were standing outside the pub!

Hello again, it was lovely finally putting a face to a name xx

Guest The Pom Queen

How long is Kate and Tink around for.. what about midweek BBQ? Wed after work?... BYO kids and booze... the days are long... much cooler in evenings... city views abound...
@gee13 I really wish I could hun, I've already extended two more days and I am still having to say sorry to people who want us to catch up. Tink goes back tomorrow.

Guest The Pom Queen
I had a great time. Not sure what @The Pom Queen is on about. I only said "honky" about 3 times so very well behaved! Saw a few ladies giving Uncle the eye (yes @HappyHeart, remember you're married).

Great meeting everyone. What a fab time, even if I had to have a lie down to recover :wink:. @Tink or stinky tinky was there, @northernbird too. Saw the lovely @Lindor again and isn't @Dom Churchill almost as gorgeous as @Fair Dinkum? @bottler1942 don't forget you're coming over - SOON!!!

Met some lovely babies, snatched from my arms by the parents kicking and screaming! Oh well...........

Excuse me young lady its a long time since someone has literally thrown themselves at me, knocked me off a stool and poor Northernbird getting a full drink thrown over her :laugh: Have you kicked @tonyman out yet or are you still partying.

Guest The Pom Queen

Apologies to everyone for not making the meet. I put my back out (just getting up off the chair!!!!!). I'm sorry to have missed everyone and hope to meet up next time. I hope you all had a great time
@weaver I'm sorry to hear that, MTT would have put it back in place for you.

Guest The Pom Queen
Great to see everyone earlier today!

Thanks for the positive comments and feedback, it was my pleasure.

Thanks for putting up with us John. :laugh:

a big thank you @John from Moneycorp .. brilliant get together and good to meet you ... lovely to meet everyone ... some lovely hugs and Bristle and I had a " special moment " ! ... felt cheated because Fair Dinkum did not have a well trimmed beard ... and I heard from my family that Movingto Tasmania was trying to sell " favours " from my granddaughter's partner for $250.00 ! ...

Bottler, it was lovely to meet you too. I explained what happened to Mrs Bristle and she has just about stopped laughing. She is now calling me " Mr suave & sophisticated".

Archived