Perth Get Together - Roll Up Roll Up

Guest The Pom Queen

Awwww :hug:. I can picture the scene now, me, Mr MtT, you, Mr Fifi69 all tucked up in bed together like the grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.......

Ah lovely..don't forget my two fat Labradors, who also like to sleep next to mummy:smile: somehow and I don't know they manage it, but even though I have a king bed, those two fat gorgeous lumps take over

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this idea of a curry hut is good. Perhaps @tonyman and I could open up a little dhabba hut near the beach, selling pau bhaji, salad and naan to the beachgoers for $3 a pop or something.........

By this time next year, we'll be millyonaires Rodders.....

we dont need money to open a shop we need a plan .......if your a good cook then i can get the business .....

I think this idea of a curry hut is good. Perhaps @tonyman and I could open up a little dhabba hut near the beach, selling pau bhaji, salad and naan to the beachgoers for $3 a pop or something.........

i will have to taste your food as well as others at my / your cost .........

I promise you @tonyman, there's nothing wrong with my cooking. I've had to resort to giving stuff away because the freezer got too full and everyone wants more. I really think a little dhabba hut somewhere would suit me as it would be about manageable I think.

ok i will talk business with you ......in have a \personal friend that MAKES money ...., he is in Mexico right now but IF you want to put a plan together , go for it , he made

Guest The Pom Queen
Sounds like a great idea, had to miss the last because of illness. Would be nice to meet some of the leg ends of this sight.

Sounds great looking forward to you coming

Sound idea. Curry is a rapidly growing industry here. Competition is hotting up though with our ever increasing Sub Continental population, so do get in quick.

Guest The Pom Queen
Don't worry my long range lens will be recording shenanigans likely to occur. Might even send an agent in under cover to mingle and get the dirty.

Flag if the women on here terrify you we could always meet up for our own private get together :wink: I am not as scary as the others, honest.

Archived