Visa without pay slip?

samir

I want to know what will be the status of my visa I I can provide only experience certificate as an evidence for employment?

Will I get refused for visa or it may pass ?

If some one applied with only experience certificate kindly tell me what's happened?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Samir,

I am in the process of gathering documents for a 189 visa application and I have the same question in mind. How did it go with your application? Did they accept documents other than payslips (e.g. income tax certificate, employment certificate, work experience certificate etc) as sufficient proof of your work experience?

Thanks.

Hi Samir,

I am in the process of gathering documents for a 189 visa application and I have the same question in mind. How did it go with your application? Did they accept documents other than payslips (e.g. income tax certificate, employment certificate, work experience certificate etc) as sufficient proof of your work experience?

Thanks.

it is better you provide them with your tax returns , income tax number, complete bank statement in which you received your salaries and it is in your favour if u can provide them with the recent coloured scans of your salary cheque..3-4 recent cheque would be enough

hope it helps

A certificate of employment or a reference is very rarely considered to be enough evidence of employment. More often than not your case officer will ask for additional evidence of your employment. If you are unable to provide payslips, then you have to explain why you are unable to provide payslips. You can rely of tax account statements or bank statements which show your pay going in to your account on a regular basis or any other additional evidence which shows that you are in receipt of regular income and that roughly equates to 20 hours of work every week.

• 9 months later...