It's been ages. How is everyone?

TheOptimist

Just a quickie to say hello. Haven't been on here for ages, but can see loads of familiar names. How are you all? And hey to all newcomers to this most excellent site .:wubclub:

As for me, life is hectic, but good. Still living down under and it is well and truly home - England is beginning to feel like a figment of my imagination but still do (and always will) identify with being a pom. Especially where sporting events are involved ...:tongue:

Anyway, cheers, and happy Friday!

Guest guest30085

I've just posted on the other thread where you've posted.

Nice to see you back Hun, nothing much has happened, only real change for me is that I finally got a visa and I'm in Perth ;) x

I've just posted on the other thread where you've posted.

Nice to see you back Hun, nothing much has happened, only real change for me is that I finally got a visa and I'm in Perth ;) x

Nothing much has happened, but you're in PERTH??!! I would't say that's nothing much! That's awesome! How is Perth treating you so far? x

Guest guest30085
Nothing much has happened, but you're in PERTH??!! I would't say that's nothing much! That's awesome! How is Perth treating you so far? x

Haha. Well I suppose it's fairly big news :). So far so good! I'm glad you seem settled, it's been a good couple of years now since your move over? x

Haha. Well I suppose it's fairly big news :). So far so good! I'm glad you seem settled, it's been a good couple of years now since your move over? x

Its massive news! So pleased for you! Hope you're settling in well? :hug:

Yes, lived here over 3 and a half years. Its gone so quickly. But haven't lost my hybrid Southener/Leeds twang :) Nor have I lost my love for Wine :laugh:

Its massive news! So pleased for you! Hope you're settling in well? :hug:

Yes, lived here over 3 and a half years. Its gone so quickly. But haven't lost my hybrid Southener/Leeds twang :) Nor have I lost my love for Wine :laugh:

I remember you .........good to hear from you and stick around this time ..........:yes: we can talk wine every 10 days .........:wink:

Well! As you know i'm doing good.... I can't believe you've been there 3.5 years... so glad everything is going good for you though.

Hello stranger :laugh:. Thanks! life has had its ups and downs, but as my user name suggests, I lean towards optimism. Failing that I drink vodka :daydreaming:.