189 visa lodged in july 2014

I can't believe...............

I got the magical mail today.....

wait is over ...Adelaide .... I am coming there....

Great to know that Nikunj, Please share a few information.

1) Did you or your employer get contacted by ur CO for the employment verification? 2) What is your timeline ? 3) Did you get a direct grant ? 4) From where did you apply?

Many congrates again

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Did you or your employer get contacted by ur CO for the employment verification? - No , they are not verifying anything if you provide double proof of everything.

2) What is your timeline ? -SS SA applied on 1st July, invitation received on 9th July, application lodge on 10th July, CO allocated on 11th sept, team - Adelaide -6, add docs demanded-20th Sept, visa grant - 7th Oct

3) Did you get a direct grant ?- NO

4) From where did you apply? - Gujarat, India and I want to know about yours also.

Many congrates again - Thank you very much

1) Did you or your employer get contacted by ur CO for the employment verification? - No , they are not verifying anything if you provide double proof of everything.

2) What is your timeline ? -SS SA applied on 1st July, invitation received on 9th July, application lodge on 10th July, CO allocated on 11th sept, team - Adelaide -6, add docs demanded-20th Sept, visa grant - 7th Oct

3) Did you get a direct grant ?- NO

4) From where did you apply? - Gujarat, India and I want to know about yours also.

Many congrates again - Thank you very much

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have applied from Bangalore :-) on 17th September. Front loading docs only Medical and India PCC are left.

What do you meant by double proof? please elaborate a bit on this :smile:

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have applied from Bangalore :-) on 17th September. Front loading docs only Medical and India PCC are left.

What do you meant by double proof? please elaborate a bit on this :smile:

Great...

They are looking/verifying your claimed points only (If you state that you are below 40 yrs (33-40) so, you are eligible for 15 pts then provide PAN CARD, AADHAR and Birth Certificate).

And want to know why are you waiting for PCC and Medical..... frontload that also, you will get direct grant.

like wise if you

Great...

They are looking/verifying your claimed points only (If you state that you are below 40 yrs (33-40) so, you are eligible for 15 pts then provide PAN CARD, AADHAR and Birth Certificate).

And want to know why are you waiting for PCC and Medical..... frontload that also, you will get direct grant.

like wise if you

On this Saturday, I have booked for my Medical and then in November 1st week I will get the India PCC. I think at least not before November 10, I will get a CO.

BTW, what did your CO ask you to provide that you did not submitt initially?

On this Saturday, I have booked for my Medical and then in November 1st week I will get the India PCC. I think at least not before November 10, I will get a CO.

My CO ask PCC while it was frontloaded and Spouse English Evidence Proof (IELTS which was 2 years old but, they need IELTS within 1 year or they ask to submit proof of her bachler degree medium if it is English so, I provide that)

For which skill you applied??

I applied for Software Engineer. But one mistake happend. Unfortunately uploaded wrong reference letter to the site. Then again uploaded the latest and correct one with the explanation for this mix up. So do you think it can be a problem?

No...

Dont worry about that, this will not be a problem.

No...

Dont worry about that, this will not be a problem.

My experience for my first employer has been considered from Aug,2009 till the last day of work there. But in Aug, 2009 till Nov,2010 I was in Canada on behalf of my Employer. I have attached the work-permit and visa but I do not have payslips or bank statement for that entire tenure. Just from May,2010 to OCT, 2010 I have payslips for Canada. So I am going to upload the notarized copy of my tax slips (T4) for the year of 2009 and 2010 in Canada. So do you think that it is enough to proove my depudation period in Canada.

My experience for my first employer has been considered from Aug,2009 till the last day of work there. But in Aug, 2009 till Nov,2010 I was in Canada on behalf of my Employer. I have attached the work-permit and visa but I do not have payslips or bank statement for that entire tenure. Just from May,2010 to OCT, 2010 I have payslips for Canada. So I am going to upload the notarized copy of my tax slips (T4) for the year of 2009 and 2010 in Canada. So do you think that it is enough to proove my depudation period in Canada.

Yes It is ok.

But,

Suggest you to take the deputation / experience letter for that tenure for which you dont have payslip (Tax slip is enough to prove your experience but just for safe side suggesting to get letter from employer)

Did you not supply that when you did your Skill Assessment? If you did, then upload all that as well, there is no harm in doing so.

• any other documents that you provided to the relevant assessing authority to obtain your skills assessment, including any documents relating to your employment history.

Employment history does suggest you give them your CV - I realise that it's not in any way confirming any employment but does consistency.

Did you not supply that when you did your Skill Assessment? If you did, then upload all that as well, there is no harm in doing so.

Employment history does suggest you give them your CV - I realise that it's not in any way confirming any employment but does consistency.

resume is not the proof of employment.

you should not upload redundant data which may lead them to spend more time.

Hey fellas,

I got my visa granted yesterday.

EOI 18/06/2014

Invited on 28/07/2014

Docs lodged on 30/07/2014

Health assessment 14/08/2014

Grant 07/10/2014

Thanks and good luck to all.

That is great, many congrats

Can i ask, which occupation and how many points did you have? Please

That is great, many congrats

Can i ask, which occupation and how many points did you have? Please

Thanks Kam

I applied for the occupation 261111 - ICT Business Analyst - and I had 65 points at the moment.

If that helps I scored an overall 7 (for 189 visa purpose) in IELTS (7 speaking, 7.5 reading, 7.5 writing, 8 listening) sometime in June 2014.