189 May 2014 lodge gang

Hi Guys,

Yesterday, I got my letter which says for 2 past organizations, insufficient documentation. Now, how to check which document is required.

I have sent

1) My offer letter

2) My resignation letter

3) Experience certificate

4) statutory Declaration on a 50 Rs stamp paper signed by my lead.

Now, how can I come to know which documents are required further to get the things done and what should be the next procedure for that.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Yesterday, I got my letter which says for 2 past organizations, insufficient documentation. Now, how to check which document is required.

I have sent

1) My offer letter

2) My resignation letter

Now, how can I come to know which documents are required further to get the things done and what should be the next procedure for that.

Hey Mate,

I think you should also provide, Bank Statement, Tax form, Salary Slips during the tenure of your experience.

Also, you should ask them directly for which organization or better provide for all the organization you worked.

Regards,

Dhiru

Hey Mate,

I think you should also provide, Bank Statement, Tax form, Salary Slips during the tenure of your experience.

Also, you should ask them directly for which organization or better provide for all the organization you worked.

Regards,

Dhiru

For my last 2 organisations he has not assessed it but for my current organization he assessed it.

1) Org A--3 years 6 months (not assessed)(0 years 0 months)

2) Org B--11 months (Not assessed) (0 years 0 months)

3) Org C--Present one---10 months(Assessed)(10 months)

For my current organization I have given only the offer letter and pay slips and declaration letter on a 50 rs stamp paper.

Please suggest what should be done.

For my last 2 organisations he has not assessed it but for my current organization he assessed it.

1) Org A--3 years 6 months (not assessed)(0 years 0 months)

2) Org B--11 months (Not assessed) (0 years 0 months)

3) Org C--Present one---10 months(Assessed)(10 months)

For my current organization I have given only the offer letter and pay slips and declaration letter on a 50 rs stamp paper.

Please suggest what should be done.

Have you provided Payslip/Bank Statements/Tax documents for Org A and Org B?

Hi Guys,

I have sent

1) My offer letter

2) My resignation letter

I am concerned the same for my case ( I already lodged application), though CO not assigned yet. I only had reference letter from Director of the previous company, which I worked for about 1 year, paid in cash. I dunno if it's sufficient to prove my previous experience or not, or what else should I submit (maybe payslip, then I have to get back to the previous company where I worked almost 8 years ago), and even not sure if I can get the payslips of 8 years ago :confused:

Waiting for CO anyway.

No I have not provided the pay slip for my previous organization. I did that only for my present one.

They ask for either of the three Payslip/Tax form/Bank statement, I think you should try to get any of the above if not then Explain the CO about the reason you can't provide and also provide whatever evidence you have for those experiences.

Regards,

Dhiru

I am concerned the same for my case ( I already lodged application), though CO not assigned yet. I only had reference letter from Director of the previous company, which I worked for about 1 year, paid in cash. I dunno if it's sufficient to prove my previous experience or not, or what else should I submit (maybe payslip, then I have to get back to the previous company where I worked almost 8 years ago), and even not sure if I can get the payslips of 8 years ago :confused:

Waiting for CO anyway.

No I have not provided the payslips for my previous 2 organisations

I received my grant today! :jiggy:

Good luck to everybody! Thanks to everybody on this fantastic forum for the help and support.

Big Big Congratulation!!! Your timeline showed that you've got it about 1month after lodging, rite? That's great.

Big Big Congratulation!!! Your timeline showed that you've got it about 1month after lodging, rite? That's great.

Yes. I got the grant just over a month after lodging. It went much faster than I expected. I am very lucky. I expected to wait at least another month.

Congrats well done to you

Thanks Dannielle24. I really hope you get your grant soon.

This isn't really the thread for it, but I really think you should get to the bottom of why yours is taking so long. Do you have all of the important numbers so you can query Immi yourself? I'm not clear on the specifics of your application, but if it was me, I'd be very upset with my agent because it simply doesn't make any sense that your application is taking so long. Or you must be very unlucky and they are doing some complex referral process.

Hi

Close to having all my paperwork together, Medicals completed a couple of days ago, results to be sent electronically. Police checks sent off today on Premium service.

Worriedwill go over the 28 days, does anyone know if and how I can request a small time extension?

Also, had my first telephone interview last night with an Oz company :-)

Paul

Hi guys, I'm starting to become impatient with my application.

I got 75 points after completing the IELTS, and was always under the impression that the more points would expedite the application (at least my agent told me so).

Anyway, I submitted an EOI on 28/04/14 and received an invitation to apply on 12/05/14.

My agent submitted the application on 16/05/14, but after contacting him last week he said it could take 3 months to get a case officer assigned.

Am I been paranoid?

Is anyone else waiting the same length of time as me?

Hi guys, I'm starting to become impatient with my application.

I got 75 points after completing the IELTS, and was always under the impression that the more points would expedite the application (at least my agent told me so).

Anyway, I submitted an EOI on 28/04/14 and received an invitation to apply on 12/05/14.

My agent submitted the application on 16/05/14, but after contacting him last week he said it could take 3 months to get a case officer assigned.

Am I been paranoid?

Is anyone else waiting the same length of time as me?

I could be wrong, but I think points only help you with the invitation. Once you've got an invitation and apply, then I'm not so sure that points play a role at all.

I know of a couple people waiting longer than you. It does appear to me that applications with agents are taking longer, which is very strange. I've got a very small sample size though.

Hang in there! I hope you hear back soon!

Hi Everyone,

We applied on the 13 May and have uploaded all documents at the same time. We have not heard anything yet and have not been allocated a case officer.

I do have a question about medicals. We are doing this ourselves without an agent. We used e medical and HAP numbers for our medicals. The hospital didnt give us anything to upload with our application and I assume they then send the info to immigration. Is this correct? I logged onto e medical to see if there was anything on there to say our medicals were lodged but it doesn't??

Hi Everyone,

We applied on the 13 May and have uploaded all documents at the same time. We have not heard anything yet and have not been allocated a case officer.

I do have a question about medicals. We are doing this ourselves without an agent. We used e medical and HAP numbers for our medicals. The hospital didnt give us anything to upload with our application and I assume they then send the info to immigration. Is this correct? I logged onto e medical to see if there was anything on there to say our medicals were lodged but it doesn't??

The results are sent directly to DIBP, you don't receive anything. In eMedical you should be able to download an information sheet where under "Health Case Status" it should say "This health case was submitted to DIBP on DD MMM YYYY."