certification of documents

Gayle1976

Hi everyone, we have a migrant agent doing our application and he has just advised me that in regard to certifying documents, immigration "indicated" that they now accept colour copies instead so I don't need to get things certified?? I'm a tad sceptical and we are on a time frame so I don't want to not get them done for our application to them be refused or to have immigration request certified documents at a later date?

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks x

Dxboz, any idea where that is stated? I couldn't find it on the immigration website. Think I'm just confused as we got sent a doc saying loads had to be certified and then got told on the same email that most don't but to follow the info sent regarding certifying... Very confusing. Thanks for replying everyone :) x

Gayle, to be on the safe side, you should have them certified. I had all my docs certified even the colour ones. This just saves time in the long run and a peace of mind. It cost me £2 for non-photo and £5 for photo certification. I'm in NW London.

They have not updated the website..when I asked immi they said the info on the website is still relating to when paper based applications werre the norm. .but uncertified colour scans are accepted..i done all documents this way and there was no problem

Archived