looking to do voulentry work in Melbourne for the next two weeks??

Rachandian

Guest The Pom Queen
Could anyone help me were to go, im in Melbourne for the next two weeks and looking to do some unpaid work ? I wouldnt mind doing anything really ??

Thanks all

rach

Hi rach

Would you fancy working with animals?

Hello

Check out www.helpx.net its an online listing of farms, farmstays, homestays, ranches, lodges, B&Bs, backpackers hostels and loads more interesting places who invite volunteer helpers to stay with them short-term in exchange for food and accommodation.

Good luck

I think parleycross has some pets, maybe he'll let you walk them after the housework lol only joking. Have a nosey in the helpx website or there's another one called work away (i think). You can have a nosey without paying to sign up, you just can't contact them. Should be able to find something

To work for a legit charity you will need a police check and if kids are involved you will need a working with children check. I had both done a couple of years ago and both took time and money.

Ahh I see not much time left now ! I may just pop into a few charity shops and see what they say

To work for a legit charity you will need a police check and if kids are involved you will need a working with children check. I had both done a couple of years ago and both took time and money.

A working with children card / check is FREE if you are a volunteer, you only pay for one if you need it for paid work.

Cal x

Archived