- Police certificate

- IELTS

- Degree certificate

- Degree transcript

- Skills assessment

- 13 months payslips

- P60's dating back 10 years to cover all relevant work experience

- Reference from my employer

- Medicals (auto-submitted by medmigrate)

Is there anything else I should be considering? I can't think of much other than bank account statements, but hopefully I won't need to dig those out as I've been paperless for a long time.

In terms of documents, I've uploaded:

- Birth certificate

- Passport

- New form 80

- Police certificate

- IELTS

- Degree certificate

- Degree transcript

- Skills assessment

- 13 months payslips

- P60's dating back 10 years to cover all relevant work experience

- Reference from my employer

- Medicals (auto-submitted by medmigrate)

Is there anything else I should be considering? I can't think of much other than bank account statements, but hopefully I won't need to dig those out as I've been paperless for a long time.

Not that I can see, we have uploaded pretty much the same, our agent won't let us send him in form 80 as he said it's up to case officer if they want it, myself & other half have it filled in and ready if needed, I hate waiting!!

Not that I can see, we have uploaded pretty much the same, our agent won't let us send him in form 80 as he said it's up to case officer if they want it, myself & other half have it filled in and ready if needed, I hate waiting!!

Thanks! I went sans agent as it's only little old me with 75 points.

Marriage cert? I put in proof of adress too although that maybe wasnt needed

That's my only wrinkle. My estranged wife has the certificate, and is sending it in applying for the divorce. Having spoken to Aus immigration about this, it depends on the case officer what or even if they do about that, as she isn't in any way included in the application naturally.

Thanks! I went sans agent as it's only little old me with 75 points.

That's my only wrinkle. My estranged wife has the certificate, and is sending it in applying for the divorce. Having spoken to Aus immigration about this, it depends on the case officer what or even if they do about that, as she isn't in any way included in the application naturally.

You may actually need to put in some bills etc under your name current ones with your address

Hey all!

My morning was greeted with the news of a grant!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

I got the grant.....

Still cant believe it..

Alls happened so quickly!

There are not enough exclamation marks in the world to express what im feeling right now...!!!!!!!

I mean, just look at the speed of the things.. I lodged my application on 6th March.

CO asked for sm extra documents on 28th March, I uploaded those yesterday and today in my inbox, my grant was waiting for me to open it!!!

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving my new signature.... :)

Hey all!

Congratulation! That's a good news!

I think that you missed the month. Did you receive the grant on 14/03 or on 14/04? ;)

Edited by July78

Hey all!

I got the grant.....

Still cant believe it..

There are not enough exclamation marks in the world to express what im feeling right now...!!!!!!!

I mean, just look at the speed of the things.. I lodged my application on 6th March.

CO asked for sm extra documents on 28th March, I uploaded those yesterday and today in my inbox, my grant was waiting for me to open it!!!

Delighted for you, great news you must be over the moon, (",) wishing you all the best

Hey all!

I got the grant.....

Still cant believe it..

Brilliant! Congrats!:biggrin:

Jus received my 189 invitation this morning after submitting the EOI in October :)

YAY.

I'm wondering if you could confirm how many points you had? I'm curious as to how points correlate to the time taken to process. I'm sending my 189 EOI soon and I will only have 60 points.