Meet Ups in the UK

Where would you be willing to meet?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you be willing to meet?

• Lake district
    • Manchester
    • Birmingham
    • Newcastle
    • Sheffield
    • Blackpool
    • Nottingham
    • London
    • Other please state below!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......they have pubs now apparently.....http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/20/first-motorway-pub-temptation-drivers-wetherspoon-m40-services

I remember motorway services from when we used to go to away matches following LFC,i used to love them,it seemed everything was free:twitcy:,i cant steal a glance let alone a pie,but there would be fifty lads all queueing up with trays,and one of them would buy a sausage roll:laugh:

The rest just passed all the food to their mates behind them,pockets full of pies and pasties dished out to the lads,even the naughty magazines were free apparently,Razzles all over the coach,philanthropic i say:notworthy:

Guest Guest16631
I remember motorway services from when we used to go to away matches following LFC,i used to love them,it seemed everything was free:twitcy:,i cant steal a glance let alone a pie,but there would be fifty lads all queueing up with trays,and one of them would buy a sausage roll:laugh:

The rest just passed all the food to their mates behind them,pockets full of pies and pasties dished out to the lads,even the naughty magazines were free apparently,Razzles all over the coach,philanthropic i say:notworthy:

.........loved happy eater....?

.........I think it was called that......

.........didn't see much ....free .....stuff though........lol......

.........contradistictive now.........lol....!

Ah ok, makes sense to stay. Need somewhere not as far north then as Manchester. How far is Birmingham for you, thats a bit more central? Im happy to head down towards you a bit too, but i don't know south at all, so would need suggestions lol plus what everyone else wants :) x

.........loved happy eater....?

.........I think it was called that......

.........didn't see much ....free .....stuff though........lol......

.........contradistictive now.........lol....!

We were in a services once,think it was Hilton Park,but one of the lads was on the phone for ages to his mrs,because he hadn't told her he was going the match,we'd set off in the coach at A.M after the pub shut,about 5 A.M i think,later on he walked in the services restaurant looking for pie's and pasties,but they were all gone,the lads on the coach had cleared them,he came over and sat on the next table to us,shaking his head

He said "there's F all left food to rob,yer fat bas7ards,next time i go away with youz im stitching rubber pockets into me coat,so i can get some ....ng soup",because thats all that was left:laugh: