190 January Gang

holspols

Hi Every one...

Applied for VIC SS under the occupation code 263111 with 4.7 years of experience In networking, EOI was accepted on 11-02-2014. Any ideas how much time they take to grant State sponsorship???? Thanks in advance.

Hi Deepu,

I applied for VIC SS under 261312 Developer Programmer, back in December and was granted SS in approx 5/6 weeks.

Cheers

Eddie

Edited by eddieb7
typo

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@minagmaxwell

i could see that u have got ur golden mail faster as compared to others.

Even I have lodged my 190 for ACT (Canberra) you. When are you planning to move in there?

Does visa grant timeline depends on which state you have applied or they pick up the cases date wise application?

@minagmaxwell

i could see that u have got ur golden mail faster as compared to others.

Even I have lodged my 190 for ACT (Canberra) you. When are you planning to move in there?

Does visa grant timeline depends on which state you have applied or they pick up the cases date wise application?

No need to worry mate, looking at your timeline it's perfectly normal for them to handle my case before yours

As I had lodged on 9/1 way before u

I'm planning to book my tickets to canberra on 24/7 but I haven't booked yet so I may changemy mind according to circumstances

@minagmaxwell

thanks for ur reply... can tell me when ur co got allocated and did he ask for any other documents? How long he took to grant the visa?

My co was allocated on 15/2 and he asked for my wife`s passport and my son`s birth certificate (which was uploaded already)

I provided those and the grant came on 18/2

no special forms was required from me...PCC and meds were already done and uploaded...best of luck to you :)

@jupiter19

good to know on ur co allocation. Can u let me know when did u lodge ur visa and for which state?

also I think u can tell ur co about ur pregnancy and that during this stage u can't go for x-ray. Probably he can ask u to skip the x-ray in this case.

@weaz

I Completely agree with u....this waiting is really unbearable....it seems we both applied on 31st jan....

By seeing few grants around I have a prediction that our co should get allocated somewhere between 7-14th feb....

R u planning to shift with ur family?

I got a CO yesterday, TEAM 34 Brisbane. She has asked for medicals and police clearance, BUT ! I am pregnant, and not so willing to undergo an x-ray. I will try to postpone it.

Yup, they can hold your application on your request and then you can add the new born child in your application as well. BTW, it is not possible to skip X-ray.

I feel your pain CSK. What date did you lodge your application? Have you done your Meds and Police checks?

Applied 30th of January:wink:

Attached police certs when lodging visa,

And we jus completed medicals this week.

How abou u? I see we av same logement date,

Av u completed meds & police certs?

This waiting is the worst :wacko:

Haven't completed Meds or Police Checks yet. I'm just waiting patiently:goofy: for the CO to be assigned and get them done then.

They take about 2weeks to do, again medicals clear & police check returns;)

Your date of entry is based on either one, so sometimes good idea to wait for CO,

gives you a little more time ;) Good Luck, hope u hear something soon, looking forward

to hearing everyones good news :))

Joydeep,

I applied on 15th January , and I have WA SS. Got the CO from team 34 Brisbane, sent form 1022 - change of circumstances ( pregnancy ), as well as a medical report showing I am pregnant. CO postponed medicals for the whole family until the baby is born.