Citizenship Timeline for Years 2013/2014

jmartin8010

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Melbourne CBD have a huge waiting time. Dont know why they cant arrange small and more frequent ceremonies. It would be best if they can arrange same day evening ceremonies in the DIBP office itself, this will save lot of money and effort for arranging ceremonies, and reduce the headache for applicants as well.

Anyone have a ceremony tomorrow in Melb CBD?

It seems that Melbourne CBD have a huge waiting time. Dont know why they cant arrange small and more frequent ceremonies. It would be best if they can arrange same day evening ceremonies in the DIBP office itself, this will save lot of money and effort for arranging ceremonies, and reduce the headache for applicants as well.

Mine today is a small reserve ceremony, because my council has a too long waiting time.

Nothing....my wife application never shown 'application being process further'.

She received an email to sit for the test without having that status, and once she finished the test, within 24 hours the status shown 'applicant approved'

then back to waiting mode :SLEEP:

my application's status has a new line, "application being processed further", does it mean anything?

when i got email to sit for test on 3rd week of july my status changed to application being processed further; before that the status was ;;;processing commenced;;;; so hopefully you may receive email or letter to sit for test sooon

when i got email to sit for test on 3rd week of july my status changed to application being processed further; before that the status was ;;;processing commenced;;;; so hopefully you may receive email or letter to sit for test sooon

hope so, but nothing so far. the status changed on 04/07/2014

Nothing....my wife application never shown 'application being process further'.

She received an email to sit for the test without having that status, and once she finished the test, within 24 hours the status shown 'applicant approved'

hi, may i know where to check the status? my 2 adult children and myself took our tests 1 week apart. we all passed. i got my approval letter only a few days after, my children have not received theirs. i want to check the status of their application. please share the link. thanks

Congratulations !!! Your posts are kind of testing of Immi system as well. Like What will happen to online system status after each step. This is good information for all anxious souls who are always worried about online statuses and what will happen next.

I had my ceremony on Tue, online console now shows "application completed" instead of "Applicant approved".

My PR has also dropped off VEVO. Now I'm waiting for the passport to be ready...I applied on Wed, it takes about 2 weeks.

Ta. And my children are both adults so I reckon they should get their own approval letters. I remember though the DIBP officer linked my children's application to mine as we indicated we want to have the ceremony together. Now it's a guessing / waiting game for the ceremony. Blacktown Council does not post ceremony dates in their website unlike Parramatta. Wrote them to ask but never got a response. Very efficient :no:

Edited by imaxx

I had my ceremony on Tue, online console now shows "application completed" instead of "Applicant approved".

My PR has also dropped off VEVO. Now I'm waiting for the passport to be ready...I applied on Wed, it takes about 2 weeks.

congrats!

hope we will be in the same boat soon :unsure:

5 weeks since the application but still did not get test appointment's email :mad:

Isn't that a bit out of the ordinary? I got my email test appointment 2 days after I submitted my application online, and the test was a week after. Did you try to ring them?

Isn't that a bit out of the ordinary? I got my email test appointment 2 days after I submitted my application online, and the test was a week after. Did you try to ring them?

I did call them last week, they say it could take up to 8 eight weeks.

I am not sure if this is ordinary thing or it is a rare case :confused:

Hi all

just an update:

1. Applied 19/06/14 and uploaded all material online- online status changed to 'received and being processed'

2. Received email on 26/06/2014 status changed to 'application being processed further

3. Took the test today 17/07/2014 and passed

now waiting for approval and invitation to ceremony.

good luck everyone!

Hi all

just an update:

1. Applied 19/06/14 and uploaded all material online- online status changed to 'received and being processed'

2. Received email on 26/06/2014 status changed to 'application being processed further

now waiting for approval and invitation to ceremony.

good luck everyone!

Congratulations :ssign19:

Hi all

just an update:

online status not changed yet. passed with 100% result. officer said they do police check now and send us approval letter by post. after that we receive second letter by post to attend ceremony.

Hi all new update

19/06/2014 applied

footscray melbourne

online acknowdement 19/06/2014

email to sit for test 26/6/14

testdate 17/7/14

test passed and updated status online as approved 17/7/14

waiting for letter now and then for ceremony

online status Applicant approved - ready for citizenship ceremony. Please await letter from Department.

Edited by melbourneguy
update

Hi all new update

19/06/2014 applied

footscray melbourne

online acknowdement 19/06/2014

email to sit for test 26/6/14

testdate 17/7/14

test passed and updated status online as approved 17/7/14

waiting for letter now and then for ceremony

online status Applicant approved - ready for citizenship ceremony. Please await letter from Department.

wow congrats!!

Mines approved just now !!

Edited by lala27
Update