December 190 Visa Lodge

Guest GarySawers

Here is the official link provided by C/O: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/processing-srs.html

Here is the mail: "This application is now decision ready, however at present finalisation is somewhat restricted. Please read below and be assured that I will finalise this application as soon as I am able, but be aware that this will probably not occur until after July 1." So, everything is crystal clear for me. My timeline details are somehow cloudy, because I don't know exactly the date when my C/O was allocated. Applied on 6th of December 2013, got the first mail from C/O on 29th of Jan, medicals done in front, on 17th of December, last documents uploaded on 6th of March. The mail was sent by the C/O. They are from Brisbane, GSM Team 33.

I'm also with Brisbane 33 KD. Yout CO has been very explicit in mentioni g July 1st. Mine just says "as soon as possible". So from the look of your email it seems the quota is probably full now.

July now seems more likely.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ya hoooo ....,,,, congratulations sachin. My heart is vibrating now because my timeline is also similar to you. All the very best.

Congratulations!!! you seem to have received your grant today... I saw it in the visa tracker sheet... :-)

Congratulations!!! you seem to have received your grant today... I saw it in the visa tracker sheet... :-)

Hi where do you check the visa tracker....we lodged in March so keen to check.

Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............I got my grant today by god grace.

Its my 5 years Australia dream plan come true now.

All the very best for who still waiting the grant news.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] pratheepa