Meet Ups

tonyman

I have to say I`ve never been to a meet up . so what ,how does it work , I guess we meet at a chosen place (Sherlock strikes again ) ...Kings Park is pretty central .....do we bring children , drinks , food ect ........like the norm ........and what sort of time do we meet ...?

Years ago when we did some on the GC we found those with a good turnout where held of a weekend, mid morning and in a child friendly area. We always tried to go somewhere you could either Picnic, BBQ, or get takeaway nearby as this catered for everyone's tastesAs for drinks and nibbles ,each family took their own.

Cal x

Done both in the past - had day meet ups where people bring their families and had a couple of ladies nights in Leederville and the City. My children are older now and wouldn't be in to it, my hubby has always gone under duress - it's not his thing (hence the ladies nights lol).

Done both in the past - had day meet ups where people bring their families and had a couple of ladies nights in Leederville and the City. My children are older now and wouldn't be in to it, my hubby has always gone under duress - it's not his thing (hence the ladies nights lol).

This is my issue. Our son wouldn't be interested and OH would have to be bound and gagged to go near kiddies play parks :laugh:

It has to be either a family thing or a couples thing..or ladies/ lads night.....

I'm still open to family meets as is the OH...you have to think of people with younger and older kids...a picnic near water usually goes down well...something for the kids to do while the adults chat...bbq is too much hassle when you need to mingle...

Not sure what you mean. If you arrange the meet up, you set the rule. If other people arrange the meet up, you follow their rule. Isn't it the case?

Calola , I don't have rules apart from NO drugs .........I`ve never done this before hence why I`m asking the girls that have ,as I know they have done it all , I`m hoping one or two of them will take the lead and or do a joint thing as I will have enough going on with the 5 children .......and I was just asking what to expect ......also its only that us in Perth have got a little closer that I`m asking for a meet and I certainly don't want the attention as a host as to me we meet up , talk , mingle :wink:........and enjoy a few hrs out .............

Guest Guest26012

Don't think I could do that meet up thing tbh? We met our best friends here through PIO but that was on a couple to couple basis. I'd rather do the virtual thing! Just my choice.

Guest Guest26012
i know what u mean nic..i usually feel same but a few I would like to meet...inc you and mal..pop along for 5...

Yeah could do that fi! It's more intimate somehow? More chances to chat.

Archived