An impossible thing becomes possible, my invitation expires......

Wang Andy

:mad:I have obtained the invitation form VIC, but missed the deadline to lodge the valid application online, so I have to wait nine months to have the second invitation from VIC, does anyone have the same case? and could I request for an extension to lodge the valid application right now?:embarrassed:

I obtained the invitation on July 15, so I have to lodge my application before Sep. 14, but I missed this deadline unfortunately. VIC provides that one can only get the 2nd invitation nine months later, so I'm communicating with it for any remedy except for waiting for 9 months.

Why I missed this deadline? coz it has time difference and the deadline is at weekend, but I ignored it, so it expired. the visa I apply for is 188, and I want to go VIC, but VIC has requirements that one can only get the second nomination 9 months later. But I hope that they could give me the new nomination sooner, but if they decline, maybe I have to apply for a new EOI and apply for nomination based on the new EOI, but could this work? If they know that the same applicant applies for nomination based on two difference EOI, would they reject me?

Why I missed this deadline? coz it has time difference and the deadline is at weekend, but I ignored it, so it expired. the visa I apply for is 188, and I want to go VIC, but VIC has requirements that one can only get the second nomination 9 months later. But I hope that they could give me the new nomination sooner, but if they decline, maybe I have to apply for a new EOI and apply for nomination based on the new EOI, but could this work? If they know that the same applicant applies for nomination based on two difference EOI, would they reject me?

I would still email them and try to explain why you couldn't apply in time. But maybe think of some better reason... Based on my experience they are not that strict with the requirements to wait for a second chance/invite for X months.

Also, they can't tell if you have lodged your application, DIAC only informs them when visa is granted. So you need to inform them anyway.

I have mailed them twice yesterday and today, but no reply, why?

Because they have other things to do? You have already shown yourself to be a time waster, why on earth would they prioritise answering your emails. And sending two emails would probably antagonise them as well.

Archived