189 August '13 thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called the DIAC today to see if we have a CO. They said they're no longer aloud to confirm the status. I asked if this was a new policy as of this week and was told its a policy that has been in place for some time but some of the Information Officers are not quite across this new rule.

So I called a second time hoping I get one of those 'not quite across it' team members but sadly I was told the same a second time! ha. Can't blame me for trying!

I called the DIAC today to see if we have a CO. They said they're no longer aloud to confirm the status. I asked if this was a new policy as of this week and was told its a policy that has been in place for some time but some of the Information Officers are not quite across this new rule.

So I called a second time hoping I get one of those 'not quite across it' team members but sadly I was told the same a second time! ha. Can't blame me for trying!

Haha good man. Keep trying

Haha good man. Keep trying

Called again today, advised I don't have a case officer as yet. Think I'll back off for a couple of weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived