457 Visa processing time - August 2013

HeadingtoAus

Hi everyone,

I am in the early stage of 457 visa process. My company applied for sponsorship/nomination on Oct 11th 2013 and We are still waiting for the approval. Can anyone advise me the average time period for the sponsorship/nomination approval. My current visa expires on Jan 2014 :sad:

Thanks!

Mine was approved in 21,days

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I am in the early stage of 457 visa process. My company applied for sponsorship/nomination on Oct 11th 2013 and We are still waiting for the approval. Can anyone advise me the average time period for the sponsorship/nomination approval. My current visa expires on Jan 2014 :sad:

Thanks!

Don't worry mate . Now days processing so quicker 4 to 6 weeks total for 457 visa grant

Hi,

Yes I got case officer. The latest update from my CO is as follows:

"This is just an email to inform you what is happening with your application.

I have passed my decision onto my manager who is reviewing my decision and I will provide you with the decision as soon as it is available".

Hi,

I have passed my decision onto my manager who is reviewing my decision and I will provide you with the decision as soon as it is available".

What date you got case officer mate ?

I got update on 4 October " application being processed further"

Hi,

Fingers crossed ...you visa is on the way

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. The case officer requested me & my husband to undertake chest x ray as the previous we did in October 2012 has expired.

I believe my application is at the very final stage. Do you know how long might it take (once the medical checks after finalised) to get the visa granted?????

I am so impatient... L

Cheers

Emilia

Edited by emiliaperth
wrong information

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. The case officer requested me & my husband to undertake chest x ray as the previous we did in October 2012 has expired.

I believe my application is at the very final stage. Do you know how long might it take (once the medical checks after finalised) to get the visa granted?????

I am so impatient... L

Cheers

Emilia

Sometimes they grant visa next day . Aftet finalized medicals . Good luck

Hi, my application status showed "further information required" on Friday last week, but my case officer just asked for my health insurance last Monday. I sent her on Tuesday.

Just saw an update this afternoon "information received" but the date showed 13/11 (today is 15/11). Is it OK to assume that my application is in its final stage?

Hi, my application status showed "further information required" on Friday last week, but my case officer just asked for my health insurance last Monday. I sent her on Tuesday.

Just saw an update this afternoon "information received" but the date showed 13/11 (today is 15/11). Is it OK to assume that my application is in its final stage?

Your visa on it's way . Good luck

Dear brother Pavy, I can not understand that why our application are taking so much time to process?

Dear sister

you know I don't have case officcer ( according to my MA ) BUT online status showing " application being processed further" on 4 October .

My situation is wores then you .

Only 457 visa was lodged on 28 June .

Whyyyyy is taking long I don't know ....soo upset