457 Visa processing time - August 2013

HeadingtoAus

Yes sure brother Pavy. My husband is in Melbourne. So I will go there. When you said me sis first time, I was so surprized.by the way, I am also thinking of visitor visa. But I came to know that 10 lakhs rupees is required in account. Is it right? And second thing Pavy, have u got Vandan MSG and what do u think about this?

no thats not true.. u have to show only 1-2 lacs max... for visitor visa

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.. I am still unable to check the status of my application. . It is showing no.matching details.. is ot still the case with everybody??

I just find out . We will unable to check visa statuses from 6 to 18 November . Coz DIAC updating new system . If they require any further information they will contact you via email or if they make any decision they will notify through email .

Dear mates,

DIBP currently changed the system to check the progress of 457 visa application. Now you need to create ImmiAccount (http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/immiaccount.aspx) to view the progress of our applications. It is not very difficult to create the account.

In my case, the latest update is early Nov, security referral application form. I dont have any idea if they are doing this security referral normally or why it is taking too long. I submitted application on 17th Sept. Now it has been 12 weeks. Still waiting for that. Really frustrating :mad:

Please keep me updated your information on your progress....

Best Regards,

Ko Ko

Dear mates,

DIBP currently changed the system to check the progress of 457 visa application. Now you need to create ImmiAccount (http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/immiaccount.aspx) to view the progress of our applications. It is not very difficult to create the account.

In my case, the latest update is early Nov, security referral application form. I dont have any idea if they are doing this security referral normally or why it is taking too long. I submitted application on 17th Sept. Now it has been 12 weeks. Still waiting for that. Really frustrating :mad:

Best Regards,

Ko Ko

I will try to make account today . I was thinking not to create account . Because I know , I will see same status on it . Sooooo frustrating ....waiting for visa near about 6 months . ::mad:

I will try to make account today . I was thinking not to create account . Because I know , I will see same status on it . Sooooo frustrating ....waiting for visa near about 6 months . ::mad:

Hi Pavy,

Have you got any update in ImmAccount ?

Hi Ko Ko,

I am also facing similar situation mate. Its soooooooooo frustrating. My nomination and sponsorship has been approved just recently. And 28 days timeframe given by my CO is also over. Its been 14 weeks plus since I applied for my application i.e on 25th Aug

Fingers crossed.

Dear mates,

Best Regards,

Ko Ko

I can understand your feeling. I am doctor by profession and my position is in Victoria.

Hope we will hear some good news soon.

Do you have some idea if both nomination and sponsorship are done n 28 days timeframe is over then how much time do they take further?

Any updates mate ?

Dear Mo Mo and Pavy,

Have you got the status " security referral application form" when you check the progress of your application in Immigration account? I got that in early Nov and no more update since then.

It is good for you Mo Mo, u got nomination approval. Perhaps you will get visa granted very soon. I hv got my nomination approved since in mid Oct. I think it is the security check taking my application taking time in my application not nomination and sponsorship.

I am not a threat to Australia so why they are taking long for that check. I m really frustrated and obsessed :mad:

Edited by Ko Ko

Hi Ko Ko. I was asked by CO to send character assessment form 80. On 3rd Dec my status was updated as Information Received. I have no idea of security referral application form thing. Could you please explain what is it all about and did you fill any form for that?

Dear Mo Mo and Pavy,

Have you got the status " security referral application form" when you check the progress of your application in Immigration account? I got that in early Nov and no more update since then.

It is good for you Mo Mo, u got nomination approval. Perhaps you will get visa granted very soon. I hv got my nomination approved since in mid Oct. I think it is the security check taking my application taking time in my application not nomination and sponsorship.

I am not a threat to Australia so what they are taking long for that check. I m really frustrated and obsessed :mad: