457 Visa processing time - August 2013

HeadingtoAus

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the process of visitor visa ? I would like to apply for my wife . She is Indian but born in France .

that doesnt make any difference... just apply a visitor visa without hesitation... apply for 3 months.. attach your and her 6 months statement.. your pay slips, passport copy and write an invitation letter to invite her to visit you..

Yes sure brother Pavy. My husband is in Melbourne. So I will go there. When you said me sis first time, I was so surprized.by the way, I am also thinking of visitor visa. But I came to know that 10 lakhs rupees is required in account. Is it right? And second thing Pavy, have u got Vandan MSG and what do u think about this?

Yes sure brother Pavy. My husband is in Melbourne. So I will go there. When you said me sis first time, I was so surprized.by the way, I am also thinking of visitor visa. But I came to know that 10 lakhs rupees is required in account. Is it right? And second thing Pavy, have u got Vandan MSG and what do u think about this?

Yes I got his message . Thanks for that .

So finally you got visa . Congrats once again .

Actually my MA stopped me to call or email to DIAC .

I am so upset .

I was trying to look for some time frame on the Sponsorship part alone, here's what I found https://www.emigra.com/emigra-country-profile/australia/. According to them, each part of the application is around 6-8 weeks. Note that all the parts can be lodged at the same time. But if they are lodged sequentially then it can take up to 18-24 weeks. It looks like I will need to wait at least 1 more week for my sponsorship part to be sorted out... tired...:confused:

Any update david?

Just wanted to know if any of you guys are having a problem checking their status today? I went to check mine and i got a msg saying the TRN doesnt match the applicants details. Checked info and all of it is correct.Have not received any email from immi yet. Dont know what is going on getting a bit paranoid.

Any update david?

Just wanted to know if any of you guys are having a problem checking their status today? I went to check mine and i got a msg saying the TRN doesnt match the applicants details. Checked info and all of it is correct.Have not received any email from immi yet. Dont know what is going on getting a bit paranoid.

Same status showing ...don't WORRY mate

Maybe they updating it or granting us visas ....lol:wink: