Guest The Ropey HOFF
Yes it does.. You know nothing about LIVING here.. Nothing at all

I never comment about living there, you need to calm down dear, lol

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest26012
You spout out how wonderful everything is... And not to forget your now famous quotes... The 2.5 wages rubbish and the 52 billion pounds wages crap..

Well, I'm loaded Paul, how about you?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You spout out how wonderful everything is... And not to forget your now famous quotes... The 2.5 wages rubbish and the 52 billion pounds wages crap..

You mean the truth? Compared to your ...... Everything in Perth is crap, crap, crap. Your a card you are, see you later, yer getting enough stick from loads of folk, I'm hoff to enjoy my happy life in the UK.

No but I'm happy! Can't put a price on that mate lol!

And I'm happy.. Happy in the fact that I'm working hard and soon I'll have so much more time to spend with my children and not worry about the bank knocking on my door.. And if I fancy time off.. Ill have it.. Only got to put good on the table and not worry about being a slave to a mortgage in my 40's and 50's

Guest Guest26012
Happy and content or working my ass off in a place I detest to be, bitter but mortgage free....wooooo....get you we envy you...we really do

My thoughts exactly! I'd rather pay a mortgage for many years knowing I'd enjoyed my everyday life? Some are money driven though? Each to their own lol! I'd be jealous of me tbh?

Maybe HH is just sick of the same old people spouting the same old sh!te... It's easy to spot the realists from people with an agenda! Same old same old!

Same from my side with the same old. To be quite honest not too bothered what so and so think, whom have been a the wag of a dog tail. Nor the little fan club built up around that particular issue.

Prey just enlighten me into exactly what my agenda may be? Otherwise a daft thing to say really. If you regard the thread title it is the pro and cons about Perth. So all you feel free to articulate your preference and allow others the same privilege.

I don't seek endorsement of my Perth opinion from any of you, but do feel free to critique with what you don't agree with, but at least have an opinion and express it. Saying the same old then perhaps you've been on this site too long.

My thoughts exactly! I'd rather pay a mortgage for many years knowing I'd enjoyed my everyday life? Some are money driven though? Each to their own lol! I'd be jealous of me tbh?

18-24 months is a very short time in an entire life. And I bet you ENJOY getting up every day going to work.. Because we all do don't we.!!!

Guest Guest26012
And I'm happy.. Happy in the fact that I'm working hard and soon I'll have so much more time to spend with my children and not worry about the bank knocking on my door.. And if I fancy time off.. Ill have it.. Only got to put good on the table and not worry about being a slave to a mortgage in my 40's and 50's

Banks never knocked on my door and we've had a mortgage for many years! The mortgage is easy cos we earn big bucks so no probs! I have lots of time off, work three days one week and four the next! Good luck Paul, I don't think you're happy at all because you come on here and spout negativity constantly? Maybe it's an age thing? Maybe you are in your thirties? I dunno? But, whatever it is, you feel the need to spout your negativity constantly? I don't get it? I've tried to turn your posts around? But no chance? I wonder if you are lonely or unhappy? Guess we will never know? I insulted you personally the other night, I apologise, not my forte but you just got on my nerves. Other stuff going on. I wish you luck Paul and hope you achieve whatever you want to!

My thoughts exactly MC...more to life than being a wage slave..minimum work for maximum play...work to live..pay the bills and have a bit left over...does us...

Now there we are in rare agreement. Sadly many folk unlike myself and you claim yourself it would are indeed wage slaves with costs incurred. Don't answer but I just wonder if folk here have experienced much beyond Perth and their hometowns?

Guest Guest26012
That's great. But the thread is not about your happiness in this instance. It is pros and cons to life in Perth. I don't mean you in particular but why on this site are so many defensive of Perth? Really shouldn't bother folk either way a diversity of views.

I wondered when you'd come along? Your mate needs you! Unlike you, he hasn't got the vocabulary to answer posts seemingly, intelligently, so carry on and do your stuff lol!

Banks never knocked on my door and we've had a mortgage for many years! The mortgage is easy cos we earn big bucks so no probs! I have lots of time off, work three days one week and four the next! Good luck Paul, I don't think you're happy at all because you come on here and spout negativity constantly? Maybe it's an age thing? Maybe you are in your thirties? I dunno? But, whatever it is, you feel the need to spout your negativity constantly? I don't get it? I've tried to turn your posts around? But no chance? I wonder if you are lonely or unhappy? Guess we will never know? I insulted you personally the other night, I apologise, not my forte but you just got on my nerves. Other stuff going on. I wish you luck Paul and hope you achieve whatever you want to!

I have rubber skin X

Guest Guest26012
18-24 months is a very short time in an entire life. And I bet you ENJOY getting up every day going to work.. Because we all do don't we.!!!

I love my job Paul? I'm a nurse and I love it! And get good money too!

Instead of wondering personal issues about another poster wouldn't the time be better spent addressing the issue at hand. The subject is not the pro and cons of Paul, but Perth. Does it somehow make a small group of Perth lovee posters feel in some sense superior to denigrate another's genuine comment? How strange. Just a reminder the thread is with regards the pro and cons of Perth, so why not allow the person the right to comply with what the thread is actually asking?