studen visas for Polish people - resume

Leszek Tekler

Yesterday I was preoccupied that you didn’t understand whatI’ve written because my English is so bad but after discovering that you havecanceled my last post, I suppose that I’m arguing probably with civil servantsfrom Immigration Office

My proposition is as followed – you start to inform Polish peoplethat they will be prepared to wait for Australian visa from, for example, 3 to 10 months (figuresare your choise) and we are in peace.

It’s necessary that this information will be available in Embassyof Australia in Warsaw, in consulate in Berlin and in your Client Office inLondon and will be given before people spend money for visa and studies (youcan ask a New Zeland’s civil servants about).

That’s all. In my opinion easy. I’ll check it in the nextmonth and if I receive this information, I won’t appear here never again.

ps. your webside is for people English-speaking fluently and is the biggest piece of unusual literature which I ever written:confused:but for Nobel Prize of Literature seems appropriate:biggrin:

This is a privately owned forum. It is nothing to do with DIAC or any other official Australian department. You are misunderstanding or misinformed if you believe this forum is an official complaint platform to DIAC.

If you have complaint with them, contact them direct via their website

http://www.immi.gov.au/

I am not entirely sure what your post is about, processing time for a student visa? Here is a link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/2.0.htm

hope it helps

Nobody here understands my posts, I don't need your help because I will not apply for any australian visa again. I'm only suggest that Australian authorities inform people from my country about period of waiting for student visa before they pay for visa process and before thay pay for English Language course.

It's very curious that when I've showed today my posts to one american girl, she understood perfectly "what my posts are about".

Here you understand only when I write something uncomfortable for authorities of this portal

I'm only suggest that Australian authorities inform people from my country about period of waiting for student visa before they pay for visa process and before thay pay for English Language course.

Then you need to take this up with the correct people. This forum is privately owned and not connected with Australian immigration. Sure you can post about your experiences, but it isn't going to be seen by anyone at DIAC or have them reviewing their policies or practices. You might as well be talking to a wall here for all the good it will do you in terms of complaining to them. Contact them direct if you have a complaint you want them to address.

again, the question is - why I was waiting for studen visa 5 month without any results and without any information. Sorry, I received some automatic answers like - "Marry Christmas and Happy New Year" :biggrin:

The table below details the processing time service standards for visas for studying in Australia.

Note: We aim to process applications within these service standards, however, actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.

See: Processing Time Service Standards

[TABLE=class: tableborder]

[TR]

[TH]Visa application

[/TH]

[TH=colspan: 2]Lodged in Australia

[/TH]

[TH=colspan: 3]Lodged outside Australia

[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Assessment Level

[/TD]

[TD]Level 1 or 2

[/TD]

[TD]Level 3 or 4

[/TD]

[TD]Level 1

[/TD]

[TD]Level 2

[/TD]

[TD]Level 3 or 4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Students

(subclass 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 580)

Note: Student Guardian visa processing times are based on the Assessment Level of the nominating student.

[/TD]

[TD]14 days

[/TD]

[TD]1 month

[/TD]

[TD]14 days

[/TD]

[TD]21 days

[/TD]

[TD]3 months

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Students: permission to work

[/TD]

[TD]7 days

[/TD]

[TD]7 days

[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3]n/a

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

again, the question is - why I was waiting for studen visa 5 month without any results and without any information. Sorry, I received some automatic answers like - "Marry Christmas and Happy New Year" :biggrin:

The table below details the processing time service standards for visas for studying in Australia.

Note: We aim to process applications within these service standards, however, actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.

See: Processing Time Service Standards

[TABLE=class: tableborder]

[TR]

[TH]Visa application[/TH]

[TH=colspan: 2]Lodged in Australia[/TH]

[TH=colspan: 3]Lodged outside Australia[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Assessment Level[/TD]

[TD]Level 1 or 2[/TD]

[TD]Level 3 or 4[/TD]

[TD]Level 1[/TD]

[TD]Level 2[/TD]

[TD]Level 3 or 4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Students

(subclass 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 580)

Note: Student Guardian visa processing times are based on the Assessment Level of the nominating student.[/TD]

[TD]14 days[/TD]

[TD]1 month[/TD]

[TD]14 days[/TD]

[TD]21 days[/TD]

[TD]3 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Students: permission to work[/TD]

[TD]7 days[/TD]

[TD]7 days[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3]n/a[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I can't tell you that. I am nothing to do with Australian immigration. This is not a forum for them. You want DIAC. http://www.immi.gov.au/

This forum is a general membership for people from all over the world to join, post to find out about migration to Aus, shipping, visa questions and the like but it is not an official DIAC forum. Most of us who post here are just normal people, with day jobs and we post here as we are also migrating or have migrated to Australia.

If you want answers to your questions from someone in Aus immigration you need to email or contact them directly. Posting here is wasting your time as it won't do a jot of good where DIAC are concerned.

Yesterday I was preoccupied that you didn’t understand whatI’ve written because my English is so bad but after discovering that you havecanceled my last post, I suppose that I’m arguing probably with civil servantsfrom Immigration Office

My proposition is as followed – you start to inform Polish peoplethat they will be prepared to wait for Australian visa from, for example, 3 to 10 months (figuresare your choise) and we are in peace.

It’s necessary that this information will be available in Embassyof Australia in Warsaw, in consulate in Berlin and in your Client Office inLondon and will be given before people spend money for visa and studies (youcan ask a New Zeland’s civil servants about).

That’s all. In my opinion easy. I’ll check it in the nextmonth and if I receive this information, I won’t appear here never again.

ps. your webside is for people English-speaking fluently and is the biggest piece of unusual literature which I ever written:confused:but for Nobel Prize of Literature seems appropriate:biggrin:

As in your other thread if country like Poland is a high risk country then the visas take longer to process than a normal country like UK, Germany, Ireland, USA. What part of that do you not understand?

The reason why your post got deleted is you were offensive.

They clearly state the expected processing time on the website. OK so yours is taking longer - there could be all sorts of reasons for that it isn't personal.

Many people get stuck in a backlog of applications regardless of where they are applying from. Plenty of people from the UK are stuck waiting for over a year for employer sponsored visas that should take up to 6 months to process and are supposed to be the highest priority for skilled visas.

Look at the RSMS timeline thread if you don't believe me.

Our visa took nearly 20 months against a stated time of 9 months, we are from the UK the visa application was fine - just got caught up in the system and some changes. People who applied after us got their visas before us. And BTW it cost a lot more that your visa.

Nothing to do with you being Polish, just one of those things, not worth getting so wound up about.

You need to chill out a bit - seriously this can't be doing you any good.

Nobody here understands my posts, I don't need your help because I will not apply for any australian visa again. I'm only suggest that Australian authorities inform people from my country about period of waiting for student visa before they pay for visa process and before thay pay for English Language course.

It's very curious that when I've showed today my posts to one american girl, she understood perfectly "what my posts are about".

Here you understand only when I write something uncomfortable for authorities of this portal

I'd say we do understand ....but it's a bit of a pointless rant on a forum such as this which is nothing to do with the granting of visas- merely to share info & advice with people going through similar procedures. Your American friend, to put it nicely is merely agreeing with you to keep the peace in all honesty ! You are on a bit of a rant after all!

If it's what you want though, find out where you went wrong & re-apply when the time's right :)

Interesting to see someone from Poland posting!I've recently heard the polish community are becoming quite interested in Australia ( I know they have emigrated in the past to Oz!)

We are also a Polish family (at least in half:) emigrating to Australia. We didn't have any problems in processing of our visas, so the delay is definitely not because of the nationality but because of some individual circumstances.

I also have good experience with Australian Embassy in Berlin, they gave us visa stamps within one week!

I believe in your previous post you had mentioned you had worked in other countries so this will delay things also as they (Bg Brother DIAC who you seem to think own this forum) will be curious as to why you want to now study English in Australia?????? Just a thought

We are also a Polish family (at least in half:) emigrating to Australia. We didn't have any problems in processing of our visas, so the delay is definitely not because of the nationality but because of some individual circumstances.

I also have good experience with Australian Embassy in Berlin, they gave us visa stamps within one week!

what means "individual circumstances"? I'm not an officer of KGB or CIA and I fulfilled everything needed. I'm here because I'm looking for some form to touch them (I mean civil servants) because all links which you know I know too from memory. If I send them email with my complaints, I'll receive automatic answer with links which you everybody know. Sorry for that because I see that you everybody know the same what I know - anything. In Polish forums similar situation - on 2 forums 2 people who received visa in 2 weeks :biggrin:

what means "individual circumstances"? I'm not an officer of KGB or CIA and I fulfilled everything needed. I'm here because I'm looking for some form to touch them (I mean civil servants) because all links which you know I know too from memory. If I send them email with my complaints, I'll receive automatic answer with links which you everybody know. Sorry for that because I see that you everybody know the same what I know - anything. In Polish forums similar situation - on 2 forums 2 people who received visa in 2 weeks :biggrin:

I have no idea why some applications are processed in a weeks time and some they work on for months... I bet it must be annoying to wait without even knowing why:/ especially if you paid them so much money and they don't even answer emails.

I have no idea why some applications are processed in a weeks time and some they work on for months... I bet it must be annoying to wait without even knowing why:/ especially if you paid them so much money and they don't even answer emails.

my application was handled by <snip>, maybe she looked for me in facebook and didn't find me because my profile it's a fake named Leszek Tekler :rolleyes: or maybe my photo :biggrin: Well, generally I'm forgetting my "adventure with Australia" because I see that bureaucracy from Perth is completly untouchable and I have to accept it.

Thanks to everybody who have intended to understand me :laugh: and good luck :rolleyes:

I came on a student visa. There was one person who's visa took months.

I one breath you are saying that they should tell polish people that their visas will be delayed and in the next saying other polish people got their visas in two weeks.

They now want to know that you are planning to leave Australia at the end of your course. Maybe they are not convinced.

Either way, you really are not painting yourself in a very good light on this forum.

Guest The Pom Queen

Leszek I am the owner of the forum and I can 101% tell you I DO NOT work for DIAC.

I am going to close this thread now as I think people have answered your question. Good luck with the visa application and hopefully you don't have to wait too much longer. :wubclub:

Archived