Counting down!

Quoll

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest paul52

44 days and counting! ! Finally managed yesterday to secure a rental for when we land back in the uk. tomorrow the first move cube arrives and the dogs get their rabies shots!!! Its all happening at once, and now seems real

44 days and counting! ! Finally managed yesterday to secure a rental for when we land back in the uk. tomorrow the first move cube arrives and the dogs get their rabies shots!!! Its all happening at once, and now seems real

Wow you'll be leaving just as I arrive in Aus (for a short holiday!!!) and that really is rushing up on me - can't imagine how much you'll have to be doing in that time! All I've got to do is get some knitting finished!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Aw you'll get there @Chortlepuss! I remember saying to my DH that it felt like our move would never happen and suddenly it is upon us. Why the "at least" if you don't mind sharing?

Son has to finish final year of school and I want to return in spring time so I don't go back to a UK winter. Terrified of pingponging and husband whingeing

Ooh exciting! Where are you returning to @fourcorners? Apologies if you have already told me (possibly more than once) I have a head cold and with it some memory loss!

Ah I get you @Chortlepuss. I would much rather return in Spring but we decided to bite the bullet and go in the depths of winter as our lease is up here on 4th Feb and I can't face an extra move. Plus it gets us back a bit closer to the schools application deadline. Still after it, but closer and so hopefully a bit further up the waiting list!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...