CO from Brisbane Team

bd2oz

I am starting this thread to share the experience about Brisbane team (31, 33, 34). This will also help us to know about team's speed, requirement and processing timeline.

Am assigned with team 31 on 29th May, CO's initials DC.

I am starting this thread to share the experience about Brisbane team (31, 33, 34). This will also help us to know about team's speed, requirement and processing timeline.

Am assigned with team 31 on 29th May, CO's initials DC.

My CO was from Team 23 Brisbane, assigned on 8 April 2013.

All requested documents were uploaded on 13 May 2013 ( late uploaded of docs due to a long waiting time to get Singapore Police Clearance, which took me a month to get it).

Visa was granted on 22 May 2013.

My CO was from Team 23 Brisbane, assigned on 8 April 2013.

All requested documents were uploaded on 13 May 2013 ( late uploaded of docs due to a long waiting time to get Singapore Police Clearance, which took me a month to get it).

Visa was granted on 22 May 2013.

Congratulations on your grant!

COngrats on your grant! Would you mind to share your timeline. Have you been contacted by your CO before the grant?

Thanks

Yes was contacted by CO as she wanted some extra evidence because I'm separated not divorced yet.

after I se

Pressed send before I finished reply, I carry on after sending extra evidence I got email to say CO wanted meds & police check by 17 th may. Then the next contact was the grant letter

Timeline for the whole process was nearly 2 years took so long because TRA would not accept my NVQ so I had to get a Australian qualification AQF111. Then it took me 4 attempts to get all 8 in the IELTS and my trade was took off the the state sponsorship for WA so got state sponsorship from SA. So for me has been a long process but all done now.

kind regards

Hi wongkitogalo,

Are you a Singaporean citizen?, I used to live in Singapore for 2 years and its most likely that my CO will request a Singapore police clearance sooner or later, so could you please tell me how to get SPC as quick as possible ?, I'm just not sure what step that I need to do ...Thanks

Hi wongkitogalo,

Are you a Singaporean citizen?, I used to live in Singapore for 2 years and its most likely that my CO will request a Singapore police clearance sooner or later, so could you please tell me how to get SPC as quick as possible ?, I'm just not sure what step that I need to do ...Thanks

No I am not, used to be Singapore PR. You have to wait until your CO ask you for the Spore COC. He will give you an appeal letter which must be submitted together with your COC application COC appeal application, and bank draft in spore dollar for the application fee plus and postage (last time was Sin$50, which Sin$45 application fee + Sin$ 5 postage).

On average it will take about one month to process, and they will sent the COC directly to your CO.

There is no quick way to get it.

So you have to make sure those four things before you sent the application, letter of appeal from ur CO, COC application form for non-citizen, COC appeal application, and Bank Draft.

Good Luck.....

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi Spincsuraj , yes our case officer initials are PM team 34 Brisbane

Hi Mdhorne,

I have been assigned to her since Oct 24th and I am still waiting for my grant.the last she had contacted me was on 27th jan requesting documents for employment evidence, secondary school certifcate and my visa status details in UAE. I had responded back on the 1st week of Feb and I am waiting. Did she request you any additional documents? How long its been for you?

Does she respond to your emails? and how frequently does? well, i have submitted my via an agent. my agent has emailed her asking the status of the application on 9th march and havent received her responds yet. Hope she is satisified with my documents. please share your experience with her as well.

Hi Spincsuraj ,

We got assigned in Jan 2014 and have found the process to be efficient as some documentation and medicals and PCC checks were requested via our migration agent which were submitted within the set-timescales and also the C/O has responded to our agent's update requests , so overall I feel an efficient process.

Sorry to hear you appear to be having problems , hope it all works out !!!!

My CO from team 34 was asking me further documents on 4th February,2014. I have uploaded all on 26th February (as same as bd2oz, Singapore PCC took long time). Confirmed received of all docs on 27th. Now waiting!!!

May I know ur CO initials?

Archived