Perth Cheaper than London

simmo

It sounds like you have never been to Perth, I was expecting it to be as you describe but I was very pleased when we got there and it is a clean modern city with plenty going on. Now London, I wouldnt spend anymore time there than absolutely necessary its a horrible dirty, crime ridden place.

No mate never been to perth, I'm put off by the bad press it gets . I'm glad there's no crime in Wa,I'll feel safer if I ever visit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
It sounds like you have never been to Perth, I was expecting it to be as you describe but I was very pleased when we got there and it is a clean modern city with plenty going on. Now London, I wouldnt spend anymore time there than absolutely necessary its a horrible dirty, crime ridden place.

It sounds like he's never been to Perth, lol. I thought that as well.

I believe perth is dearer than London, but if London was to be found dearer you have to take into acoount London is a global city, not a dusty old mining town in the middle of no where.

Totaly agree. Comparing Perth to London is like comparing Glastonbury festival to the little folk festival they have in Pinjarra.

Perth is Kalgoorlie with the charm of Kal removed and then just surrounded by endless sprawling suburbs. London is one of the most important cities in the world.

Totaly agree. Comparing Perth to London is like comparing Glastonbury festival to the little folk festival they have in Pinjarra.

Perth is Kalgoorlie with the charm of Kal removed and then just surrounded by endless sprawling suburbs. London is one of the most important cities in the world.

Top 3 I reckon , in no particular order... London.. New York ... LA

Archived