Passed the IELTS

Wenstu

Just got our IELTS Results and it's good news! Overall 8. The hard work has paid off. I would advise anyone taking the test to study hard and get a tutor for an hour a week....They're not expensive and give you a clearer understanding of what's expected.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well done! Im seriously tempted as need at least all 8's and both times Ive failed by 0.5 :mad:

We did benefit from the tutor and went for an hour a week for 5/6 weeks. Always worth a try. Good luck!

Just got our IELTS Results and it's good news! Overall 8. The hard work has paid off. I would advise anyone taking the test to study hard and get a tutor for an hour a week....They're not expensive and give you a clearer understanding of what's expected.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

​Congratulations x

Congrats!!!

Hope you dont mind me asking, but was it an Overall 8 you needed for your Visa OR is it 8's in each section to get the 20 points?

an 8 in each would have been great as it would have gave us the 20 points. We are looking at Adelaide so can get in with the 10 points from the score on a provisional visa.

Good luck with the exam DonnaC Mojoanna, its hard going, we are in Glasgow and I found the tutor on gumtree of all places. Have a look and see if there is anyone local. We were only £10 an hour so well worth it.

Archived