May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

Hi skellysgirl

Same case with my hubby.He was asked to do a creatinine blood test which was normal and thy have sent the results to DIAC.But we are just a bit worried about blood/protein in urine.I hope since the medical dept has cleared and passed the results the meds wont be referred.

Keep me update how it goes with you.Thanks

Thanks for letting me know, he has been to our normal docs today for another urine test, hopefully it will be clear this time

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done with medicals and uploaded my PCC.

Any guess how long it takes for granting visa.

Personnel working in consultant is not so much aware of process, she keeps on saying same thing - " We shall contact you as soon as we receive the email communication from CO".

My online status showed a new tab which requested me to organise the Health examination. This forced me to talk to my consultant. I made clear statement that i will get my medicals done and upload rather than waiting for your communication.

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Arun Kumar P

Taken from Diac website, I would ring why wait another 2 weeks?

General Skilled Migration enquiries

Telephone: 1300 364 613 Phone this number to obtain information on General Skilled Migration and how to lodge a General Skilled Migration visa application. Phone this number if you have lodged an application for a General Skilled Migration visa, and:

• your application is outside standard processing times
    or
  • you want to clarify a request from the General Skilled Processing Centres.

If you have lodged a General Skilled Migration visa, and have been allocated a case officer, you should, where possible, correspond directly by email with your case officer. Hours of operation9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)

Edited by arun1983
Spelling error

Hi everyone what were the timescales from submitting EOI to getting an invitation, we submitted everything Friday :-) south Australia is our nominated state!

less than 24 hrs so maybe by Monday considering time difference if you submitted a Friday UK time would be weekend! Good luck

Hi everyone what were the timescales from submitting EOI to getting an invitation, we submitted everything Friday :-) south Australia is our nominated state!

Depends on your state and later the CO you get Some get it faster some not so. If you have medical issues that might be an additional 2-3 months on top. The guidelines for states are 1-3 months, processing the subclass 190 itself is 1-6 months.

Finally the golden mail is in my mailbox since 15 August 2013, but I checked it today yoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Here's my timeline.

Visa applied 21 May 2013, Medicals : 23 may , CO assigned : 3 June, CO received my wife's medicals mine was missing so i attached my medical receipt , Submitted form 80 on 3 June itself waiting for Police Clearance Cert , mailed CO 15 June asking him about my medical, CO replied 19 June that it's referred, Mailed CO 15 July, no reply, Mailed CO 26 July no reply , 15 August VISAAAAAAAAAAAA GRANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

All the best to everyone and thank you so much for help. All of use do share good news with us.

Cheers,

Shugah

Hi Ishan,

I reckon you should mail your CO and ask him about it. I reckon it is your medical which is referred that is why it is taking time. If I'm not wrong your country India comes under HR countries, that is why there is a delay. There are other people from HR countries and they don't have any medical history still their file getting referred.

I think it is just around the corner and maybe you might get it within this month or 1st week of Sept 2013. Think positive I know it is frustrating but hold on lad.

Here's my timeline.

Visa applied 21 May 2013, Medicals : 23 may , CO assigned : 3 June, CO received my wife's medicals mine was missing so i attached my medical receipt , Submitted form 80 on 3 June itself waiting for Police Clearance Cert , mailed CO 15 June asking him about my medical, CO replied 19 June that it's referred, Mailed CO 15 July, no reply, Mailed CO 26 July no reply , 15 August VISAAAAAAAAAAAA GRANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Cheers,

Shugah

Hi Ishan,

I reckon you should mail your CO and ask him about it. I reckon it is your medical which is referred that is why it is taking time. If I'm not wrong your country India comes under HR countries, that is why there is a delay. There are other people from HR countries and they don't have any medical history still their file getting referred.

I think it is just around the corner and maybe you might get it within this month or 1st week of Sept 2013. Think positive I know it is frustrating but hold on lad.

Here's my timeline.

Cheers,

Shugah

Think Isham is using an agent who wouldn't let him know who the agent is. Something fishy about that agent!

Hi Maggie2012,

If he went through an agent then yah I reckon he should start asking him. There are some agents who are pretty cocky, my mate had bad experience with them as they say they gonna do it but then don't bother to reply and delay things according to their own convenience. I'm not saying all agents but some yes.

I reckon being active on this forum for few more months I should ask Kangroo government to give me MARA License. I reckon I'm doing pretty good as an agent for starts ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Cheers,

Shugah

hey guys Ive been following this thread,,,originally I had applied for RSMS visa,,,but as my employer sold the business I had no option jus to apply for 190,,and Im very happy to share the news that I got my 190

here is my timeline..

state-SA

occupation cook,

applied for nomination 25 june2013 got the invitation and nomination on 28 june 2013

Applied for visa 2july 2013 and with with documents ready to go

CO allotted on 13 August asked for my Australian work experience Tax returns and super and yea form 80 aswell

Golden email received on 27 August 2013 ,,,

It had been a really struggling period, but in the end blessings and hard work did paid off

best of luck lovely people.

Visa granted!!!

See it was easy!!! At least half of the worries are over now: here comes the headache of organizing things!

Anyway great news, what is not so is elections tomorrow in ACT and depending on who wins we may not have a job opportunity. Oh well, gold coast here we come!!!! :-)

Well it's officially, official. Visa granted, Canberra here we come...

Well not quite yet, let's sell the house and get our affairs in order first, I just hope they are ready for us.

A big thanks to everyone in this community who has helped us along the way, and I apologise in advance for the posts I will undoubtably submit in the near future.

Right! Where's that champagne?

congrats skellysgirl, i applied 10 days after you did on 2nd of July, meds are cleared, PCC, Form 80 frontloaded, not claiming work points, offshore applicant, 11th week running no CO yet

I applied in may, got my CO in June,I'm offshore too, And didn't use my work points either, but I dragged mine on, I wanted to allow for my son to do his GCSEs next June, and then fly out in July. Grant was about 10 days after final docs were uploaded.

Edited by skellysgirl