GSM Case Officer - Team 34 Brisbane

amitsave

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

viking, are you from a high risk country? 6 months of waiting for CO to grant visa is a long time! I hope I don't have to wait that long. It's now about half a month of waiting for CO.

I waited for 2 weeks since my CO allocated already. Still no news from the CO. When did you get your CO assigned and do you know the initial of your case officer?

She replies once a month. Be patient.

I have been waiting since 30 July she reported that my application is on external checks.

After hearing your stories I began to worry about mine. I am applying 190, and Team 34 BK last Friday need me to clarify one questions about my PHD thesis topic, there was No other documents required. I replied her on Monday but still be silent. And I did not claim any points from working experience for saving processing time. Your timeline shocked me indeed. 7 Months. Damn! I hope yours can be approved soon.

Hi,Viking! My visa granted this morning. I sent her a email and got granted in 10 mins. I never thought this could come up so quick. Thus ,I do believed that you could sent BK a email and kindly let her know you have been waiting for such a long time. It do helpful! She should be a nice co. I hope you can get yours before Christmas.

Hi All,

I called the General Skilled Migration number to get confirmation that my documents had been successfully uploaded. I was informed that I had already been allocated a case officer in team34 over two weeks ago! Team34 have not contacted me yet to let me know. The agent on the phone only had the email address for me and no name.

Hi everyone,

New to POMSINOZ but I find this forum very informative.I have applied for visa 189 at 65 points.My case officer has just asked for 2 outstanding documents though I had already uploaded everything.

1)
Work experience
-I had already uploaded my work experience certificate which I obtained from Ministry of health Saudi Arabia in March 2010(when I came to Australia in June 2010),this categorically states my entire work period of 8 years.I also gave them the present work experience certificate which I obtained from HUNTER NEW ENGLAND Health service where I have worked since September 2011,now my CO officer is asking for payslips,income tax returns etc?? presumably from Both KSA and Australia.Australia I can provide but KSA after 3.5 yrs is going to be difficult.

2)
Police clearance
from Saudi Arabia and India(my country of origin)-In the last 10 yrs I have not stayed in India For more than 4 months cumulatively and to my knowledge Police clearance from there is needed only if I stayed there for a cumulative period of one year.

It is already mentioned in the DIBP website that Saudi Arabia does not issue Police clearance certificates for foreign National not present in the country and I just have the Police clearance I had from Indian embassy in Riyadh when I came to Australia.

Sorry for the long story but my question is how to explain all this to the case officer ? and how technical can these points be in view the proofs that I have already provided the CO.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friends, I am new to this forum

I had submitted my application for 489 family sponsored visa on 19 sep 2013, and I got my case officer on 30th oct 3013 and asked for further documents and I submitted all in a week. got a reply from auto reply mail. but after that till now there is no reply or sign from my case officer, can anyone tell me what might be going on meantime.........?