GSM Case Officer - Team 34 Brisbane

amitsave

Situation is still same for me brother. Still in the Waiting Game ! I'll definitely change my profile picture right after this post :)

Cheers

Ishaan

Hi Ishaan,

I though you had granted since we have not seen any comment from your side for the last 3 weeks. wonderful Profile and really pray for your and others to grant it soon.

by the way, I am also now stuck with grant since my case under security check and I feel they CO does the same to your case.

Please update us if you get something

which visa you applied is it 190 or 189 please advise ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ishaan,

I though you had granted since we have not seen any comment from your side for the last 3 weeks. wonderful Profile and really pray for your and others to grant it soon.

by the way, I am also now stuck with grant since my case under security check and I feel they CO does the same to your case.

Please update us if you get something

which visa you applied is it 190 or 189 please advise ?

NOOOO !! I dont want my file to go under any sorta security check brother !!

I have applied for 190 ACT State Sponsored Visa :)

Ishaan

Ahone, i believe that you are in the queue of the security check as well since your application done on last May.

we have the only option to wait for His majesty grant us the visa

hmm...my CO told me that as security check is conducted by external agency she can't able to provide me any definite timeline but she is regularly following up my case and will inform me if required anything from my end...it's 4 months, 14 days today since Visa lodged:daydreaming:

so actually nothing to do except waiting and praying :biggrin:

Ladies and Gents...

I exactly do not know what i am about to write. Although, I had a script running in my mind during this entire journey of my 190 PR Visa, But, now when the time has come, I am blank !

So putting it in a very simple way - I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY ON 25th SEPTEMBER 2013!

Cannot still believe it happened. The entire process took me around 13 months, but guys its worth a waiting period.

All my experience throughout this journey says that people who got their State Sponsorships will get their Visas for sure. I have not seen a single REJECTION case after getting a state sponsorship !

Guys, just hang in there. You guys will get lucky too one day !

Please see my timeline for details .

Bestest Regards

Aanchal and Ishaan

Ladies and Gents...

I exactly do not know what i am about to write. Although, I had a script running in my mind during this entire journey of my 190 PR Visa, But, now when the time has come, I am blank !

So putting it in a very simple way - I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY ON 25th SEPTEMBER 2013!

Cannot still believe it happened. The entire process took me around 13 months, but guys its worth a waiting period.

All my experience throughout this journey says that people who got their State Sponsorships will get their Visas for sure. I have not seen a single REJECTION case after getting a state sponsorship !

Bestest Regards

Aanchal and Ishaan

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Ishan very very very happy to hear that you have granted your visa

I am very optimist with my case so since you are the only one who was late in receiving the grant

FINALLY, GOT IT ENJOY VISITING THE KANGAROOOOOOOOOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

HAVE A NICE STAY IN OZ LAND

Ladies and Gents...

Bestest Regards

Aanchal and Ishaan

see you got it, sometimes no news is good news. Congrats!

Situation is still same for me brother. Still in the Waiting Game ! I'll definitely change my profile picture right after this post :)

Cheers

Ishaan

you remember when i advised to change your profile and may be the luck will change

it was great advise

Congrats Ishan really delighted to you and pray for us :biggrin:

hmm...my CO told me that as security check is conducted by external agency she can't able to provide me any definite timeline but she is regularly following up my case and will inform me if required anything from my end...it's 4 months, 14 days today since Visa lodged:daydreaming:

so actually nothing to do except waiting and praying :biggrin:

Hi any update on your case Ahona and what the CO told maximum duration for SC

Guest dugles

A mater of time only, Ten you will say that GOD exists everywhere.

Delay only because of checks. otherwise all is fine.

Hi any update on your case Ahona and what the CO told maximum duration for SC

No update :mad:

it's 4 months, 21 days today....i thought to send email to my CO in next week. Actually she didn't mention any duration. Only told that whatever information she required already i've provided and she will contact with me if any update.:daydreaming:

My CO told me that external check runs minimum 6-12 months.

i will die if i wait for 12 months no way guys we are not 189 visa we are 190 and the same time the PCC and medical will be expired if we wait for 12 months Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hate the waiting friends i will be mad and lose my patience if the co keep in the queue of the waiting

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase CO grant me the visa

Hi Guys, I just joined this forum and I found it very helpful. Similar to some of you guys, I belong to Team 34 Brisbane and BK as my co. I have uploaded all the requirements 1 week ago and haven't heard anything from her. I am one of the few guys who applied back in 2007 as Visa 176 - RS and then after global recession, was placed on priority 5 in short at the end of the q. Recently I got an email from BK and was asking for meds - pcc. Everything was uploaded but never heard anything from her.

Was thinking of giving her a call, anyone has her number? Appreciate your help.

itsbeen6

BK is extremely unresponsive. She replies only after timeframe expires. Be ready for long waiting.

I have been expecting grant for 5+ months. I also uploaded all documents on the lodgement day but they got stucked on eVisa.

When CO appeared she asked to send docs which were not succesfully uploaded. I sent all ones in 3 day, but she replied only after a month.

CO required another type of payslips in spite of official evidence of paid work was already provided.

Since that I am waiting.

Thanks for replying Viking.

Same here I wasn't able to provide any payslip since she asked for payslip before 2007 and the company where I used to work can no longer provide all the payslip. Just provided them payroll bank statement and tax report. Hopefully she will not get back to me asking for more information. I thought 6 years of waiting is finally about to end; I guess it will be more waiting game.

Thanks for replying Viking.

Same here I wasn't able to provide any payslip since she asked for payslip before 2007 and the company where I used to work can no longer provide all the payslip. Just provided them payroll bank statement and tax report. Hopefully she will not get back to me asking for more information. I thought 6 years of waiting is finally about to end; I guess it will be more waiting game.

BK is my CO too...i've provided all official payslip of last 5 years (2 payslip/yr) and yearly salary, TAX & bank statement. she didn't ask anything further after that regarding this..

BK is my CO too...i've provided all official payslip of last 5 years (2 payslip/yr) and yearly salary, TAX & bank statement. she didn't ask anything further after that regarding this..

Did you ever try calling them/her? I plan to do that this week, hoping I could get some information from her. If she said need to wait for 6-12 months that it should be fine, at least no need for to check the status all the time and look at the inbox every time just to check if there is any email from brisbane team 34.

Same with me....i've tried several time in BK's number and DIAC call center number...but never succeeded....:cry:

every time IVR response continues till 10-15 mins, then i disconnected the call...no wish to be charged more for overseas call ;-)

Dear Forum Mates,

Finally its over, end of my waiting period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Yahooooooooooo.......................VISA Granted..........................:laugh:

It takes exactly 5 months from visa lodge, Thanks to all.............

Dear Forum Mates,

Yahooooooooooo.......................VISA Granted..........................:laugh:

congrats to you Ahona

really i am very delighted when I hear that someone from old date granted his visa

Congrats again

Dear Forum Mates,

Congratulations ahona!!!

Archived