GSM Case Officer - Team 34 Brisbane

amitsave

Guest dugles

[quote=MAKuznetsoff;

Dear MAK,

I phoned my case officer BK but phone went on voice mail every time. So Called to DIAC operator. She said that BK is full time working officer and you please await a response from her side.

Have you called up BK?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dugles

Grantedddddddddddddddddddddd today.

Thank you so much to all

Thank you especially to MAK to provide me the phone number of BK. I Called her at 2pm Brisbane and visa granted at 3 pm Brisbane .

Thanks MAKK...

Hi Dugles,

Me too. I tried to call for 2 days in June and once left voice mesage, but I had no reply. I have only e-mails with notifications that documents were received. No other information. In a week I celebrate a quarter of CO allocation.

we've tried to call two times...everytime Ivr was continued near about 15 min..then i disconnect the call...can't even talked with DIAC operator...

for my medical examination, BK sent a request mail for necessary docs in pdf format where she mentioned health request ID for us. after that we go for medical test and e-health clinic found our application using that number and visa number. Within two days they uploaded medical result online.

Grantedddddddddddddddddddddd today.

Thank you so much to all

Thank you especially to MAK to provide me the phone number of BK. I Called her at 2pm Brisbane and visa granted at 3 pm Brisbane .

Thanks MAKK...

heyyyyy congrates....

can u pls provide me BK's number in my inbox??

Guest dugles
heyyyyy congrates....

can u pls provide me BK's number in my inbox??

Thanks Ahona,

I tried sending you a msg covering BK phone number but found that you have chosen that none is able to send you msgs. so alternatively pls provide a way to get the number. I will give it that.

Hi All,

C/O was assigned on 15/07/2013 (BG). He requested that we email all of the remaining documents and not upload online. All of these, including Police Clearance Certificates, were returned on 05/08/2013...... We are yet to receive any response. Is this usual? We have since sent a further email to clarify everything has been received and is processing, as our deadline to respond has now elapsed, however, yet again we have had no response. How long should we leave it before we telephone the office? We just want to know that everything is in order and has been received as necessary.

Guest dugles
called CO several times from morning..but she didn't receive call:'(

Donot worry ahona. May be today is Friday and you know the importance of Friday as how English man feels it.

TRY call on Monday.

Guest dugles
Hi People.

Tomorrow is one month since BK wrote me last time. Conclusive documents were provided on 15 July. Silence goes on.

Does anyone know how long checking might run?

Call her MAK ,she is friendly . I talked her in my case and she approved me after 20 minutes.

The problem is she must be on her desk to pick your call.

Wish you luck .

Hi,

As per the below link, applicants from High risk country takes long time than others due to verification issues..

http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/eta-eligible-passports.htm

Also i heard that some verification is conducted by 3rd party agency. So we don't have any other options rather than wait. :daydreaming::cry:

Edited by ahona

My team is Bri 34. Adelaide 13 is not mine.

Last time I provided payslips on 13 July.

Seems that Ada team requires documents which were already provided to my CO.

i think U can forward the e-mail to team 34 addressing BK to know the details of this request and inform that u've already provided all docs to team 34/BK (mention the date)...

Actually when BK requested for my additional docs i sent her via e-mail and upload those again in e-visa doc attach page. U can also do that if you wish!

Team 13 asked to clarify items which I pointed on Form 80.

I think that they read this Form but not carefully. I already did explanation of all my events.

There was huge exchange of application's and CO s in last month. It seems you the victim of that. But now at least you see the case is moving. I must say you call new CO and clarify all.

I was just pulling your leg.... let's face it all Russian leaders are dictators.

Don't think you can request a change of a CO. Be patient, ours wasn't responsive either.

Dear MAKuznetsoff,

I can well understand the emotions and the frustrating period your are from crossing in. But be patience as u know ur file is progressing , You know tey demanded more information from form 80 I guess you submitted. Moreover your native land is HR High risk country. all HR country residence like Pakistan, Russia, Bangladesh have undergone high security checks, You please have patience and wait . I believe everything will be in ur favour but just a matter of time.

Thank you, Dugles.

Adelaide team 6 processes Russian citizens without external checking and within 1-2 months. My personal history is 20-year-lenght afterwards I finished secondary school. Some information is not alredy available. Payslips older 3-5 years are not stored. Paper archives were being used before 1999. They cannot check all things.

Aus embassy in Moscow does not run checking.

I am too old to wait so long. I am 37. In 2 years my chances will disappear.

Thanks MAK,

Try to call case officer or manager team 6 or team 34 through which you are processing in.

if you do not have number call DIAC and request you to route your call to the respective authority.

No team can process out of standard's set by DIAC . It always depends on individual applications. if you yourself feel that you provided insufficient information then eventually DIAC will take time to give you a decision. They will definitely going to some criminal/security check, not your employment verification. I know a person from Russian on poms who got his application granted in 7 months for 190 . but at least is happy .

I am also waiting to know the date you got will get granted. this is the only reason of my login in after grant.

good LUCK. may HE gives or bless you .

Thank you, Dugles.

Adelaide team 6 processes Russian citizens without external checking and within 1-2 months. My personal history is 20-year-lenght afterwards I finished secondary school. Some information is not alredy available. Payslips older 3-5 years are not stored. Paper archives were being used before 1999. They cannot check all things.

Aus embassy in Moscow does not run checking.

I am too old to wait so long. I am 37. In 2 years my chances will disappear.

Hi Mak,

Keep Faith on HIM and keep patience...

Just think that You've still 2 years and if everything goes well, u'll receive ur visa grant letter within next 2 months (if we consider standard processing time is: 6 Months) ....So why on earth u'r tensed!!! just have fun and try to engage urself with some other activities...then one fine morning u'll receive ur Golden Mail!!:biggrin:

Actually, i'm also worried about the delay but in my opinion, there may be some validation/security check issues which can make our case delayed. and every case is unique so i can't predict my timeline comparing with others. It will just spoil my day....And i believe CO will contact us if they required any docs/clarification. and now a days i'm just trying to keep myself busy with my office work/watching movie/TV/Music to avoid any kind of frustration (its exactly 4 months today i've lodged my visa :-))

So no worries just enjoy every moment before entering into a new journey!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Ishaan,

I am very disappointed due to a delay in ur case since you are the only one who did not grant the visa.

is there any update or situation is same ?

so I would advise you to change ur profiles photo that may change your chance

regards,

Situation is still same for me brother. Still in the Waiting Game ! I'll definitely change my profile picture right after this post :)

Cheers

Ishaan