HELP: Doubt in "Family members" in EOI

jyotikhtr

Dear All,

I have submitted EOI for 190 VISA class. I have a doubt in number of Family Members.

For background, I have a small family of three... myself, my spouse and my mother (a divorcee).

My plan is that once I will get the 190 VISA along with my spouse, I will move to Australia, look for a job and once I will be settled I will call my spouse and my mother.

As of now, I have submitted my EOI as below.

Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application? Yes

How many family members? 1 (I am not sure if this count is including my spouse or members excluding my spouse)

Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application? Yes

Which is better :-

a) To include my mother in EOI

b) Apply her VISA (not sure of the subclass) afterwards

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Your mother may not be able to enter on your visa. She may have to have one of her own. I suggest you speak to a migration agent. Your mother would have to have vigorous medical. At the present time I think visas for parents are running at about 14 year wait.

Your mother may not be able to enter on your visa. She may have to have one of her own. I suggest you speak to a migration agent. Your mother would have to have vigorous medical. At the present time I think visas for parents are running at about 14 year wait.

Thanks Petals, but she is really dependent on me for all her needs.

What about tourist VISA ? Do you have an idea what is the max duration one can stay on tourist VISA and when can one apply again after the duration of the tourist VISA ends.

Regards.

Dear All,

I have submitted EOI for 190 VISA class. I have a doubt in number of Family Members.

For background, I have a small family of three... myself, my spouse and my mother (a divorcee).

My plan is that once I will get the 190 VISA along with my spouse, I will move to Australia, look for a job and once I will be settled I will call my spouse and my mother.

As of now, I have submitted my EOI as below.

Which is better :-

a) To include my mother in EOI

b) Apply her VISA (not sure of the subclass) afterwards

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

The dates of moving to Australia are not relevant.

Is your mother dependent on you? That is does she live with you? Is she reliant on you for finances? Are you living in a country with no welfare state? If so, then you might be able to gt her onto your visa application as well as your spouse.

The dates of moving to Australia are not relevant.

Is your mother dependent on you? That is does she live with you? Is she reliant on you for finances? Are you living in a country with no welfare state? If so, then you might be able to gt her onto your visa application as well as your spouse.

Yes, my mother lives with me but not completely reliant on me as she is a salaried person as of now. But, she would turn 60 next year and then would be dependent on me for all her medical attention and some finances (as she would get some pension after retirement), in short no one would be there to look after her.

Are these points enough ?

Regards.

Yes, my mother lives with me but not completely reliant on me as she is a salaried person as of now. But, she would turn 60 next year and then would be dependent on me for all her medical attention and some finances (as she would get some pension after retirement), in short no one would be there to look after her.

Are these points enough ?

Regards.

By immigrations criteria she is not dependent on you if she recieves a pensions I'm afraid.

She can't live in Australia permanently on a tourist visa and if Immigration even get an inkling that is what she is trying to do then they won't let her in and they can slap a non return period on her. Once you have become settled, assuming you are her only child, she could apply for a Contributory Parent Visa which is quicker but considerably more expensive

Archived