Form 80

Candygirl

I have just read about people being asked to complete a Form 80. We have not been asked to do this, but it seems to be part of the "character" section. We only submitted our PCC's.

Should I be completing this and uploading this, or do you only complete it if the CO requests you to do so?

TIA

I have just read about people being asked to complete a Form 80. We have not been asked to do this, but it seems to be part of the "character" section. We only submitted our PCC's.

Should I be completing this and uploading this, or do you only complete it if the CO requests you to do so?

TIA

I think it depends on your CO.

Not all CO's ask for it.

But I have mine prepared (just in case), cause it's such a long form to fill out providing too much details of your family history!

TIA

Your CO usually would have requested it at the same time when asked for medicals and PC. We were not requested for it. But like you we both needed 2 police checks each.

Wouldnt worry about it.

Its suggested to fill it up. IT has 18 pages in it. You would have questions while filling it up so better do this earlier, ask any questions you have and keep it ready.

I would even suggest to upload it before CO is allocated so that it saves you cycle of

CO Asking for the same - you checking mail - sending the DOC - CO getting time to check it - doing further processing.

Dear o dear CG, you just HAD to find another thing to fret about! Lol!

It wasn't a form we filled in, in fact until I read this thread I was blissfully unaware of the existence of form 80. Just for you I did a quick google and found a PDF of the form. It says at the end of the first paragraph

'This form is to be completed in English by applicants for visas for Australia who are 16 years of age or over, as requested by the office processing the application'

I think the key part is 'as requested'.

I wouldn't bother either, I stressed about this, as my agent said fill it in and upload it just in case, but we got a C/O so quickly -I didn't get chance to pre-load it. I did sort of fill it in though just in case. I'm sure I even checked the list of docs for the 489 and I'm pretty sure it isn't on it. C/O didn't request it.

We got the grant yesterday, do I don't think you need to worry too much about it. Good luck and hopefully it won't be too long now.

I wouldn't bother either, I stressed about this, as my agent said fill it in and upload it just in case, but we got a C/O so quickly -I didn't get chance to pre-load it. I did sort of fill it in though just in case. I'm sure I even checked the list of docs for the 489 and I'm pretty sure it isn't on it. C/O didn't request it.

We got the grant yesterday, do I don't think you need to worry too much about it. Good luck and hopefully it won't be too long now.

:ssign19:Congratulations!!!

Those two at the back, come on, you know I am not happy unless I am stressing over something:embarrassed:

OH has said no way to fill it out. He said if they wanted it, they have had enough time to ask for it. He feels I might put a spanner in the works if I upload it without being asked for it.

OH has said no way to fill it out. He said if they wanted it, they have had enough time to ask for it. He feels I might put a spanner in the works if I upload it without being asked for it.

Listen to the wise OH for once, he's right!! If they wanted it they would've requested it by now, it would've been in the 'requested documents' in your visa application.

This is DIAC with human beings to deal with, not the trauma of TRA. Let's be honest, if you hadn't been unlucky in getting your meds referred you'd probably have your golden tickets by now.

Chill out with a large glass of wine (or 3) otherwise focus your attention on getting that house sold!!:twitcy:

Listen to the wise OH for once, he's right!! If they wanted it they would've requested it by now, it would've been in the 'requested documents' in your visa application.

This is DIAC with human beings to deal with, not the trauma of TRA. Let's be honest, if you hadn't been unlucky in getting your meds referred you'd probably have your golden tickets by now.

Chill out with a large glass of wine (or 3) otherwise focus your attention on getting that house sold!!:twitcy:

:biglaugh:

Archived