Findus Horse Lasagne

digitalis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chris955
I bet they throw everything in the mix as well.. Penis, testicles, anus!.. The works! :laugh:

Ive eaten a Four and Twenty pie, nothing fazes me LOL.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048527/Jonathan-McGowan-roadkill-Owl-curry-adder-stir-fried-craneflies.html

Bon Appetit.

The 44-year-old bachelor has lived on a diet of roadkill for the past 30 years to avoid buying meat from the supermarket.

Funny old thing, him being a batchelor.

Mr McGowan said: 'It's a bit like a Waldorf salad, only with daddy-long-legs. I don't eat the legs though, that would be weird.

I was thinking about taking a girl to a roadkill cafe once for a date for a laugh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048527/Jonathan-McGowan-roadkill-Owl-curry-adder-stir-fried-craneflies.html

Bon Appetit.

Funny old thing, him being a batchelor.

I was thinking about taking a girl to a roadkill cafe once for a date for a laugh.

LOL. I wouldn't fancy going to his place for Sunday dinner but he does have a point about the treatment of farm animals and caged chickens etc.

Also let's face it most wild animal meat is not pleasant. Rabbit, duck and pheasant wild are all far too gamey and "irony" for my liking.

Apparently though, if you shoot a deer when it's not expecting it as in it hasn't run itself to exhaustion, the lack of adrenalin in the blood gives it a much nicer taste. Wonder if it works the same for other game. Some in the UK will soon be finding out if food prices keep going up and horse gets taken off the market lol.

#poachingforthewin.

claude-greengrass.jpg

claude-greengrass.jpg

I would be more concerned with food prices going up where you are rather than in the UK to be honest.

Food prices are comparable here and dropping according to the latest figures. No horse meat substitution either,

I would be more concerned with food prices going up where you are rather than in the UK to be honest.

And i would be more concerned about parents feeling the pinch where you are rather than in Australia :daydreaming:

You'll be bothered when you find out it's not some lithe muscular ex racehorse you've been eating but more like a mangy rubbish feeding donkey from some village in Romania.

... Or would you rather eat a massive chemically injected (to make them even fatter) cow or pig???

It's all horrible, the way farm animals are treated. It never ceases to amaze me that some people seriously don't give a toss how that food gets on their plates- quote OP ''as long as it tastes good i don't care"? People should start eating each other... the world would be a better place!!!!!

What makes me laugh is the hypocrosy about the whole thing. People are happy to eat poor farm animals that have all been crammed together, treated awfully, sometimes travelled for miles, days even weeks (the sheep export industry in Oz), without even a basic level of care but they are up in arms about this???? Someone please enlighten me??????:arghh:

... Or would you rather eat a massive chemically injected (to make them even fatter) cow or pig???

It's all horrible, the way farm animals are treated. It never ceases to amaze me that some people seriously don't give a toss how that food gets on their plates- quote OP ''as long as it tastes good i don't care"? People should start eating each other... the world would be a better place!!!!!

What makes me laugh is the hypocrosy about the whole thing. People are happy to eat poor farm animals that have all been crammed together, treated awfully, sometimes travelled for miles, days even weeks (the sheep export industry in Oz), without even a basic level of care but they are up in arms about this???? Someone please enlighten me??????:arghh:

The meat supply industry is just the same as any other Buttercup. It's all about money, keeping profits up, prices down and using whatever techniques they can to maximise profits.

In the perfect world you would still be able to go down to the local butcher who had his own slaughterhouse and own beast to slaughter and you would know exactly where the meat came from. You still wouldn't know what it's been fed and how it's been treated though.

Archived