Findus Horse Lasagne

digitalis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mum said she gave her ex boyfriend some findus lasagne a month ago. I think she's quite pleased with the news lol
Did he feel quite hoarse afterwards....

Guest chris955
I must admit I'm very partial to the Woolworths home brand lasagne.

They are only $2.49 each and I often have them for lunch or dinner.

Probably have about 3 a week. Really hoping I haven't been eating horse meat.

More likely kangaroo.

Guest chris955

Exactly, anyone who thinks it all goes into dog food is kidding themselves. Personally I dont care, I eat pies and sausages so it would be hypocritical for me to say I care what goes into this stuff. It is just meat, doesnt really matter what species.

Exactly, anyone who thinks it all goes into dog food is kidding themselves. Personally I dont care, I eat pies and sausages so it would be hypocritical for me to say I care what goes into this stuff. It is just meat, doesnt really matter what species.

Would you eat cats and dogs lol i probably know the answer about cats ;)

Even cat, perhaps :unsure:

Guest chris955
Would you eat cats and dogs lol i probably know the answer about cats ;)

Probably not dog, I reckon it would be stringy. There would be a certain amount of satisfaction in eating a cat burger, as long as it wasnt contaminated with crocodile.

Archived