Recommend A Wine

ali

I like dry wine and had never been able to find a Rose that I really liked. Went to Margaret River last year and tasted an excellent one from the Coward and Black Winery - Lady Margot Rose. (2009) It was perfect with our Christmas Dinner ... so much so that I went on line to order a case and could't find it, a quick email to the Providore and I'm devestated that they've sold out and I can't buy it anymore.

Does anyone drink Rose and can they recommend a dry (ish) one? ... We enjoyed the change but i'm a little nervous about trying others.

Cheers

Guest Ptp113
No necessarily Wendee - just that we'd picked that one up during a trip to Mgt River

Try these from WA

Ashton Hills Armen and Benen Pinot Noir Saignee 2010

Sandalford Margaret River Rose 2011

Greedy Sheep Margaret River Rose 2011

Willow Bridge Estate Madam Dragonfly Rose 2011

Others:-

Charles Melton Barossa Valley Rose of Virginia 2011

Foster e Rocco Heathcote Rose 2011

Spinifex Barossa Valley Rose 2011

Tuck's Ridge Mornington Peninsula Pinot Rose 2011

Turkey Flat Barossa Valley Rose 2011

Walter Clappis Wine Co The Hedonist

McLaren Vale Sangiovese Rose 2011

Dandelion Vineyards Fairytale of the Barossa Rose 2011

Domaine Chandon Pinot Noir Rose 2011

Enough there for a serious hangover

Enjoy!!

Try these from WA

Ashton Hills Armen and Benen Pinot Noir Saignee 2010

Sandalford Margaret River Rose 2011

Greedy Sheep Margaret River Rose 2011

Willow Bridge Estate Madam Dragonfly Rose 2011

Others:-

Charles Melton Barossa Valley Rose of Virginia 2011

Foster e Rocco Heathcote Rose 2011

Spinifex Barossa Valley Rose 2011

Tuck's Ridge Mornington Peninsula Pinot Rose 2011

Turkey Flat Barossa Valley Rose 2011

Walter Clappis Wine Co The Hedonist

McLaren Vale Sangiovese Rose 2011

Dandelion Vineyards Fairytale of the Barossa Rose 2011

Domaine Chandon Pinot Noir Rose 2011

Enough there for a serious hangover

Enjoy!!

Lol ... it'll take me ages to try that lot .. thank you, I'm going to write them down and try them. I did find a wine and can't remember what it was called but the lable looked like a man juggling phases of the moon, wish I could remember what it's called (not a rose)

I like dry wine and had never been able to find a Rose that I really liked. Went to Margaret River last year and tasted an excellent one from the Coward and Black Winery - Lady Margot Rose. (2009) It was perfect with our Christmas Dinner ... so much so that I went on line to order a case and could't find it, a quick email to the Providore and I'm devestated that they've sold out and I can't buy it anymore.

Does anyone drink Rose and can they recommend a dry (ish) one? ... We enjoyed the change but i'm a little nervous about trying others.

Cheers

I drink Howling Wolves White Shiraz. You have to shop around to get it, Dan Murphys don't sell it and the only place I can get it is my local bottle shop and they now order it specially for me. It's dry and fruity , don't be mistaken and buy the Howling Wolves Moscato which is quite honestly the most revolting thing I have ever tasted. Like drinking undiluted cordial!! Banrock Station White Shiraz isn't bad and I will drink that if I can't get my usual.

Lol ... it'll take me ages to try that lot .. thank you, I'm going to write them down and try them. I did find a wine and can't remember what it was called but the lable looked like a man juggling phases of the moon, wish I could remember what it's called (not a rose)

Are they on bogof

Archived