Visa 190 November Lodged Group

plutology

I'm not sure. We got our case officer one day and our grant the next, so it may be that they are working on our cases before they say hello! I have heard of another PIO who said they got their grant without any correspondence from a case officer. My documents status did not change from required after I uploaded them, although a couple of extras appeared as requested, which were the ones the case officer asked for the day before our grant. Hopefully it means someone if processing your application, fingers crossed! It would be very quick allocation to a CO, you usually get an email within about a week saying your application has been assessed as valid so it may be that someone is doing that bit.

Good luck

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jealous jealous jealous

heading to melbourne soon?

I'm not sure. We got our case officer one day and our grant the next, so it may be that they are working on our cases before they say hello! I have heard of another PIO who said they got their grant without any correspondence from a case officer. My documents status did not change from required after I uploaded them, although a couple of extras appeared as requested, which were the ones the case officer asked for the day before our grant. Hopefully it means someone if processing your application, fingers crossed! It would be very quick allocation to a CO, you usually get an email within about a week saying your application has been assessed as valid so it may be that someone is doing that bit.

Good luck

jealous jealous jealous

heading to melbourne soon?

Yes hopefully, we're trying to think about it and plan but hopefully mid jan! I need to look at some of those posts with the checklists in them! Feel a bit unprepared. Haven't done much as the last 8 months have been spent going through 3 skills assessments and the visa application!

here's hoping yours comes tonight!

WHOOOHOOO!

I have a CO now too from team Brisbane 33!

Asking for our pcc's (which I already loaded up but has forever shown as "required") and medicals. I will have to email our PCC's because they are already loaded up online but I guess they can't see them!

Stopped off at the bottle shop on the way home from work. What a great day :)

Rosie[/quote

Thats great news rosie!! not long till you get the golden ticket!! what date did you lodge?

WHOOOHOOO!

I have a CO now too from team Brisbane 33!

Asking for our pcc's (which I already loaded up but has forever shown as "required") and medicals. I will have to email our PCC's because they are already loaded up online but I guess they can't see them!

Stopped off at the bottle shop on the way home from work. What a great day :)

Rosie[/quote

Thats great news rosie!! not long till you get the golden ticket!! what date did you lodge?

Hi,

We lodged November 5th. Called the doctors office today and they sent our results by courier to the Sydney office. They gave us a tracking number so that will give me something to obsessively check over the weekend! LOL!

Rosie

Thanks Rosie!!! I'm now trying to go to sleep so at least I have 2 hours before work but can't as I am too excited and nervous all rolled into one! Hoping to go Jan, how about you? Where are you off too? We're Melbourne

Zoe

HI there,

ARe you still buzzing strong? How was work today? If you only had two hours sleep left - does that mean that you check your email in the early hours??! We are heading to WA through state sponsorship and open to living almost anywhere! We will work it out when we get there.

How much notice are you giving?

Rosie

We were originally going to go in August, after lodging, that quickly changed to April and now that we are very excited I am even thinking end of February (but more likely end of March!). How much notice are you giving at work?

HI there,

ARe you still buzzing strong? How was work today? If you only had two hours sleep left - does that mean that you check your email in the early hours??! We are heading to WA through state sponsorship and open to living almost anywhere! We will work it out when we get there.

How much notice are you giving?

Rosie

We were originally going to go in August, after lodging, that quickly changed to April and now that we are very excited I am even thinking end of February (but more likely end of March!). How much notice are you giving at work?

Hi Rosie

i had a deadline for a report so had been working until 4am and saw the visa email come through about 3.30am! I then couldn't sleep and was having to get up at 7am!

I left my job at the end of September and took the gamble we would get the visa. I've been doing some self employed bits of work since then, good job we got it!

I've stopped taking on the self employed bits now and will try to get us organised for Jan. we're gonna look flights tonight, can't believe it.

Hope you hear really soon, fingers crossed!

I answer from my experience..

1. I have custody link under my partner checklist too. but it's not applicable to me so i ignore it.. I would suggest you to upload child birthcert. This is enough to prove father-mother-child relatioship

2. my partner filled up 1221 form and I uploaded it. Then CO didnt ask for it anymore.

3. Form 80? my CO didnt ask for it. You just need to complete form 80 when your CO ask for it,

I suggest you upload all documents that you have. If insufficient, your CO will ask from you.

I have received my acknowledgement with bridging visa A granted. But I still have my current 457 active, so this bridging visa will not in effect. However, the bridging visa A has my wife's name missing. Is this normal or just a glitch in immigration department's system?

I have received my acknowledgement with bridging visa A granted. But I still have my current 457 active, so this bridging visa will not in effect. However, the bridging visa A has my wife's name missing. Is this normal or just a glitch in immigration department's system?

It also happened to me :) my wife's name is missing but my Agent has told me that theres nothing to be worried about

are you guys onshore applicants? So bridging visa is issued automotically for all onshore applicants?

Yes, me and my family are in Brisbane with 457. I called up this morning and the immigration officer said they didn't have record of my wife's entry and exit from AU which is strange. She has come in and out a few times. That was why a bridging VISA wasn't generated for her because the system didn't had record she is in AU. But they will investigate.

Soon after the call, I received CO's letter indicating require wife's PCC. I had uploaded it in e-VISA but I have uploaded again and sent email with attachment. 3 hours later, I have received a VISA grant letter and notice. Wo-Hoo! Can't believe it but it is true.

wow !!! fast !!

congrate..

Thanks. I think the CO might have referred to my withdrawn file and noticed a lot of documentation have been cleared and that might had speed up the process. The story was I applied 176 in mid May but can't proceed further due to not obtaining form 1100. I had to withdraw it (don't ask me why. It was a bad experience and I don't want to think about it again). Immediately after that, I have re-applied 190.

Dear Senior,

While waiting for my WA SS for subclass 190 visa. I reqeust all of you to give me information about what kind of forms need to be attached with the visa application like form 80 or what else other then normal documents.

Thanks

I think the most important issue is to get all your documents to be certified true copy by JP. If police clearance of your home country is a long lead item, you should get started once you have lodge your application and pay your application fee. The police clearance would normally valid for at least 6 months depending on your home country. Be careful with form 80 when you are fulling them up. Read the question carefully and understand it before answering. Some of the questions looks similar to another but there were slight difference.

Hi guys,

Just wondering how long it usually takes from when you get a CO to getting your visa grant?Ive had a CO three weeks now since the 22nd of november,medicals and police checks were already done before getting a CO but still no news !! i dont have direct contact with my CO as we are going through an agent so all corospondence go through him.just wanted to find out from other peoples experiances if this is the norm??

cheers peeps!

Hi guys,

Just wondering how long it usually takes from when you get a CO to getting your visa grant?Ive had a CO three weeks now since the 22nd of november,medicals and police checks were already done before getting a CO but still no news !! i dont have direct contact with my CO as we are going through an agent so all corospondence go through him.just wanted to find out from other peoples experiances if this is the norm??

cheers peeps!

I was invited by NSW for 190 visa on 15/11/2012. I lodged my visa on 25/11/2012, I got a CO at 08/12/2012 and she asked for my Australian police certificates and marriage certificate although I have uploaed them before. I though this could be the DIAC system issues so that she couldn't see those documents. I got a response at 8:53 on 10/12 for the other oversea police certificates. I replied her at 10:50 and she granted me the visa at 11:10.

Your case seems that DIAC is checking your background, for example your working references or other information. I also had done medical test before I lodged visa. I am not sure how the agency you choosed. Some of agency wants to earn money by making faults documents for clients but they did not tell clients. Just check the progress with your agency frequently. DIAC promises to make decision for 189,190 visa in 5 weeks after lodging application.

I was invited by NSW for 190 visa on 15/11/2012. I lodged my visa on 25/11/2012, I got a CO at 08/12/2012 and she asked for my Australian police certificates and marriage certificate although I have uploaed them before. I though this could be the DIAC system issues so that she couldn't see those documents. I got a response at 8:53 on 10/12 for the other oversea police certificates. I replied her at 10:50 and she granted me the visa at 11:10.

Your case seems that DIAC is checking your background, for example your working references or other information. I also had done medical test before I lodged visa. I am not sure how the agency you choosed. Some of agency wants to earn money by making faults documents for clients but they did not tell clients. Just check the progress with your agency frequently. DIAC promises to make decision for 189,190 visa in 5 weeks after lodging application.

Hi Iw919,Thanks for your reply.I spoke to my agent last week about my concerns of the amount of time we have had a CO without getting a desicion.He advised that it was not a good idea to keep hasling them, but in my view as it has been 7 weeks since we lodged i think we should be contacting them to see what the hold up is. Im at the point now where i dont care if they get annoyed with us contacting them! just need to know either way. Is there any way i could contact them myself without going through my agent or will they only speak to my agent ?

Hi Iw919,Thanks for your reply.I spoke to my agent last week about my concerns of the amount of time we have had a CO without getting a desicion.He advised that it was not a good idea to keep hasling them, but in my view as it has been 7 weeks since we lodged i think we should be contacting them to see what the hold up is. Im at the point now where i dont care if they get annoyed with us contacting them! just need to know either way. Is there any way i could contact them myself without going through my agent or will they only speak to my agent ?

Hi Bennyblueboy,

I am not sure how it works when you go through the agent. I think 7 weeks without any news is a valid enough reason to contact your CO. Are you 100% certain your medicals are completed with outcome with the CO and have not been referred? I have read many posts where people have followed up with their CO and it certainly seems as though it was just waiting for that extra nudge to go through.

I don't think it's worth asking how much longer it will take...but no harm in confirming they have absolutely everything they need to assess your application and that they aren't waiting for anything else from you. The process seems to be set up so that any questions are directed through to your CO (Global Health won't respond now to any queries it seems).

Good luck. I will let you know if I hear back from my CO today!

Rosie

Yes. If the CO need any further information, they will state in their e-mail when they contacted you. If you have your TRN number and the team, the name of your CO, u can try to contact the CO by yourselves. Or you can ask your work referees if anyone has asked them about your case?