Visa 190 November Lodged Group

plutology

Guys.. I've just received 1st email from my CO. Finally got my CO allocated today.

That's BRILLIANT Plutology!

My heart dropped when I ready your post.........we lodged November 5th so hopefully we will follow suit! whoohooo!

Just tried to log into the system but it crashed again. I successfully logged in around 3 hours ago but I guess all of the CO's are working now and using the system!

Onwards and Upwards!

Rosie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's BRILLIANT Plutology!

My heart dropped when I ready your post.........we lodged November 5th so hopefully we will follow suit! whoohooo!

Just tried to log into the system but it crashed again. I successfully logged in around 3 hours ago but I guess all of the CO's are working now and using the system!

Onwards and Upwards!

Rosie

finger crossed, you will get it within this week.

Thanks..

My understanding of medicals being referred means they are referred to the Medical Officers of the Commonwealth to cast an eye over. That may mean they are then passed or if there is an existing or pre existing medical condition they may ask for more information.

Some people are referred seemingly by chance selection, some others for medical reasons. I was told any pre existing conditions get referred.

It just means they want a medical opinion or check

Hi guys.im a bit late in joining this is thread,but thought i would jump in as Our 190 visa was lodged on the 6th of nov.so hopefully not to far away from getting a Co.medicals were done last week. sojust got to sit tight now all the hard work is done.how long is it taking to get the visa grant After getting a co?

Hi guys.im a bit late in joining this is thread,but thought i would jump in as Our 190 visa was lodged on the 6th of nov.so hopefully not to far away from getting a Co.medicals were done last week. sojust got to sit tight now all the hard work is done.how long is it taking to get the visa grant After getting a co?

Hi Bennyblueboy!

It will be interesting to monitor the allocations (aren't we sad buggers!) as we are applying within days of eachother. I think it's hard to say how long it takes after getting a CO....but if you have everything submitted and they haven't further queries, I don't think it can be that long. I follow the posts on other sites and the timelines are all over the place. I do wonder if they prioritise by occupation too - the good news for us is that they seem to have granted a large number of visas for Accountants.

We went for our medicals last Thursday and the receptionist was ever so helpful and was saying that our results should be with Australia within a week; but what she doesn't realise is that a week wait feels like a month in this game!!

Anyhow, fingers and toes crossed! I will definitely post once I hear something.

Rosie

Hi. I have lodged my application yesterday and uploaded most of the supporting documents. I wonder what's next? Simply wait for an case officer to be assigned? The status of the attachments from my checklist is still showing "Recommended". Anyone can enlighten me? Thanks.

You just have to wait for your CO. S/he will change the status.

sit back relax.

Thanks, plutology. Since you have lodged earlier this month, you might have some experience in this. I have noticed that:

i) The attachment required in my spouse's checklist has evidence of custody (may be because I have children along with us) but she is the natural mother of children. What should I attach in this case?

ii) There is a form 1221 required in her checklist as well. Do I fill up that form and upload it?

iii) There isn't a request of form 80 anywhere. How do I upload form 80 for myself and my spouse?

Thank you.

I answer from my experience..

1. I have custody link under my partner checklist too. but it's not applicable to me so i ignore it.. I would suggest you to upload child birthcert. This is enough to prove father-mother-child relatioship

2. my partner filled up 1221 form and I uploaded it. Then CO didnt ask for it anymore.

3. Form 80? my CO didnt ask for it. You just need to complete form 80 when your CO ask for it,

I suggest you upload all documents that you have. If insufficient, your CO will ask from you.

Thanks, plutology. Since you have lodged earlier this month, you might have some experience in this. I have noticed that:

i) The attachment required in my spouse's checklist has evidence of custody (may be because I have children along with us) but she is the natural mother of children. What should I attach in this case?

ii) There is a form 1221 required in her checklist as well. Do I fill up that form and upload it?

iii) There isn't a request of form 80 anywhere. How do I upload form 80 for myself and my spouse?

Thank you.

Edited by plutology

Hi Plutology!

My CO (assigned last night!!!:jiggy:) asked for no documents for myself but BCert,Passports for hubby and kids, Pcert and marriage cert for hubby. Thing is, I had already uploaded them. I'm now thinking why they haven't asked for all the stuff I uploaded for me or whether I need to email it all to them (I am main applicant). Have you had anything like this?

Thanks

Hi Plutology!

My CO (assigned last night!!!:jiggy:) asked for no documents for myself but BCert,Passports for hubby and kids, Pcert and marriage cert for hubby. Thing is, I had already uploaded them. I'm now thinking why they haven't asked for all the stuff I uploaded for me or whether I need to email it all to them (I am main applicant). Have you had anything like this?

Thanks

experiencing the same . i suspect this is due to system error. either they didnt receive or upload fail even status appear uploaded.

Edited by plutology

WHOOOHOOO!

I have a CO now too from team Brisbane 33!

Asking for our pcc's (which I already loaded up but has forever shown as "required") and medicals. I will have to email our PCC's because they are already loaded up online but I guess they can't see them!

Stopped off at the bottle shop on the way home from work. What a great day :)

Rosie

:jiggy:I have just got my visa grant notification email!!!!!

I am in shock, I had to read it about 10 times!!! I got my case officer last night and now my visa. That was so fast. My medicals were referred to the MOC too on 13th November so I was expecting a long long wait, can't believe it!

:jiggy:I have just got my visa grant notification email!!!!!

I am in shock, I had to read it about 10 times!!! I got my case officer last night and now my visa. That was so fast. My medicals were referred to the MOC too on 13th November so I was expecting a long long wait, can't believe it!

FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS - I think your emoticon says it all!!!

whoohoooo! I will have another glass of wine in your honour!

All the best!

Rosie

FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS - I think your emoticon says it all!!!

whoohoooo! I will have another glass of wine in your honour!

All the best!

Rosie

Thanks Rosie!!! I'm now trying to go to sleep so at least I have 2 hours before work but can't as I am too excited and nervous all rolled into one! Hoping to go Jan, how about you? Where are you off too? We're Melbourne

Zoe

Hi

Wish you the best for your WA PR visa application.

Will you submit PCC and Medicals before the CO asks for it. ??

It should take about 3-4 weeks for your Visa Grant ..after the submission of documents ...

Cheers...

I am flying to Perth-WA , this Fenruary...IA

176 PR Visa Lodged: June 2012

CO Allocated: August 2012

Medicals, PCC Submitted: September 2012

Wifes IELTS Submitted: November 3, 2012

VISA GRANTED: November 5 , 2012

I got NSW SS on 15/11/2012 and lodged visa on 25/11/2012 and got the ACK letter at the same time. Completed uploading all documents on 27/11/2012, had MED done on 19/11/2012.

the upload documents status from recommended to required but this morning, 29/11 they changed to received.

But I have not received any letter from CO and do not who is he/She?

Any one knows what it means about received? One CO is looking at my case now?