Visa 190 November Lodged Group

plutology

Hi Guys,

I've lodged my visa on 2 Nov. Now starting to upload documents into the system.

I havent seen any thread about November yet. So, it would be good for people who lodged their visa 190 in November to share their experience and timeframe.

I think for now is just to wait for CO allocation.

I'll need to do PCC and medical next week. busy busy

Hear from you soon.. ''come in and Share''

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I've lodged my visa on 2 Nov. Now starting to upload documents into the system.

I havent seen any thread about November yet. So, it would be good for people who lodged their visa 190 in November to share their experience and timeframe.

I think for now is just to wait for CO allocation.

I'll need to do PCC and medical next week. busy busy

Hear from you soon.. ''come in and Share''

Hi

I've just lodged today!!! From what I could see on the screen there was a link to arrange medicals but as yet I couldn't see any links to upload documents. Do you get your document checklist at a later date do you know? Also, how do you get form for PCCs?

I'd be grateful for any help, you're a bit ahead of me! Now is the anxious wait I suppose?!!!

Where are you heading in OZ?

Zoe

Hi

I've just lodged today!!! From what I could see on the screen there was a link to arrange medicals but as yet I couldn't see any links to upload documents. Do you get your document checklist at a later date do you know? Also, how do you get form for PCCs?

I'd be grateful for any help, you're a bit ahead of me! Now is the anxious wait I suppose?!!!

Where are you heading in OZ?

Zoe

Hi again!

i found how to attach documents so have done quite a few and will wait to see what else is requested. Ive not found the police form yet though.

Zoe

HI,

I have just lodged my application today as well :). I have WA SS and applying as an Accountant.

I painfully attached all the documents I had but realised that I hadn't labelled them correctly. Can't even access the site now as I keep getting a message it is too busy. My husband and I have sent off our electronic fingerprints for the PCC in Canada and hoping to book our medicals next week. I don't know if we are being a bit too optimistic, but hoping to head out next March or April and would like to know for sure by the end of the year....we shall see.

I will update on here as soon as I hear something.

All the best everyone!

Rosie

I would wait until you get the email verifying a valid application and visa lodgement before you upload your docs. Mine would only let me upload docs for me (primary applicant)before the visa was lodged. Even after it was officially lodged, you have no guarantees that they will be able to access the docs you've uploaded. We had a request for our CO on Thursday for a number of documents, so I spent ages yesterday uploading them. I got up to an email this morning saying: -

Due to some technical difficulties at this time we are unable to access the documents through the e-Visa site. Could you please forward them to myself directly via this email.

So I've just spent ages emailing our docs direct to the CO!

I can't even get logged onto my application this morning to check if my medicals have finally shown up as received! This is one flakey website to say the least!!

for PCC...what country are you from?

Hi bubbe2005

I'm from the uk.

i clicked on the bit which said arrange your medicals and filled out the form which then gave me a phone number for the nearest hospital. I rang them with my trn number and they found us on the system and booked us appointments for next week. Should I not have done this yet?

any advice?!

zoe

Hi bubbe2005

I'm from the uk.

i clicked on the bit which said arrange your medicals and filled out the form which then gave me a phone number for the nearest hospital. I rang them with my trn number and they found us on the system and booked us appointments for next week. Should I not have done this yet?

any advice?!

zoe

Yes you should, this is exactly what we did. It meant that we had our medicals 3 days after submitting the visa application, and the speed things are going with our application I'm glad we did! It also means that should there be any problems you'll have more time to sort them. My panel doctor told me I had a slight heart murmur, and I'd need an echocardiogram to confirm there was no issues. I arranged for one to be done privately 3 days later, and it's now all sorted (I don't even have a heart murmur!). If I'd waited until we got our case officer, we'd only now be having our medicals, 2 weeks later. If you're not too bothered about it being processed as quickly as possible then I suppose it doesn't matter too much, but we want ours sorted ASAP just to put us out of our misery!

Guys...

i think now, there are more and more people lodging..

do you think they need longer time to allocate CO?

Hi Plutology

It's hard to know for any month really isn't it. The October group's progress is good to have a look at as it gives an idea but it all seems to be variable. It says CO within 5 weeks on DIAC's timescales table.

I'm just upoloading as much of the essential stuff as I can and then waiting to see what they ask for. Some people have said when case officeers are appointed they ask for it again.

Good luck!

Zoe

Hi,

I lodged our application on November 5th and have received an email today saying:

"Please see the attached information regarding acknowledgement of a valid application received."

I am somewhat relieved as with all the system issues, I sometimes wondered if they did even receive the application. Time for another glass of wine as we continue to wait for the allocation of a case officer!

Rosie

done medical on 8 Nov... the 'organize your medical examination' link is gone

still waiting for CO

Hi Plutology

we had our medicals yesterday and the links have gone today too. The Dr thinks my meds will get referred so I'm not sure how much of a delay that will create. Hopefully not too long and I hope it doesn't cause me too many problems. I'm trying to stay positive and think it will all be ok! I've seem some of the information on here suggesting referred medicals take ages but I'll just have to be patient!

Have you found out how to track medicals?

good luck to you!

zoe

I cant track medical either..

anyone in November lodged has received CO ?

I am still waiting. ... ..

Me too! I lodged on the 5th, had medicals on the 12th and uploaded PCC's on 19th. I must like Mondays!! No news yet, just standard visa acknowledgement email on 112th. Dr thinks my medicals will be referred as all pre-existing ones are apparently, even if now resolved like me!

I check my emails every morning! Noone from the October group has a grant yet so not sure if things are slowing..

I cant track medical either..

anyone in November lodged has received CO ?

I am still waiting. ... ..

Any case officers for anyone yet? We don't have many in the group do we! I emailed global health about receiving my medicals. They replied today to say they have them all but mine is with MOC. the email had the usual statement about backlog of cases in it. Do all medicals go to global health though and then processed at varying times depending on whether referred to MOC or not? I was a bit confused by the email as I thought unless you were referred to the MOC it would be relatively quick but the email seems to imply all medicals are caught in the backlog? Their email is posted below

Global Health is currently experiencing a backlog in processing health cases, late last week they were processing electronic cases received on 30 August 2012. They will get your case as soon as they can, and are trying to address these issues.

And so we wait! Plutology, you might be the first of our group to have lodged I think

Hello..what does it mean "medicals will be referred"? Does it mean that we have to do medicals again??

My understanding of medicals being referred means they are referred to the Medical Officers of the Commonwealth to cast an eye over. That may mean they are then passed or if there is an existing or pre existing medical condition they may ask for more information.

Some people are referred seemingly by chance selection, some others for medical reasons. I was told any pre existing conditions get referred.

It just means they want a medical opinion or check

so unfortunate, no CO yet.. it has been 3 weeks...

i saw in other forums.. quite a few who lodged in early Nov have got granted ..

what happen to my application ?

Hi plutology

i think it depends on the visa type, some seem quicker than 190s. I've only seen COs from 2nd november applications so I reckon you could be Monday! I'm the 5th so hopefully will quickly follow you! My medical is with MOC though so looks like that will be a 2 month hold up.....