Can anyone recommend Go Matilda as their agent?

CatMartin

Guest Longtime Lurker

My daughter used them for a visa application this year - can't recommend them highly enough. All staff we had contact with were extremely helpful. Whilst we had the knoweldge to do it ourselves we just did not have the time.

Thanks guys so much. Think Im being lied to from ASA (and before I get sued, this is only speculation from ourselves, lol!!). Said they applied for my skills assessment in January, and still havnt heard anything back (it isnt even a complicated skills assessment) and whenever we ask, we always get a "theres a backlog" and more crap, then the other day we complained to them and they said they that they have had to relodge it because the department who deals with all assessments have changed to something else (a different name or something). Thats one of the many excuses they have come up with. Its a nightmare, all this money and it looks like we are going to have to change. Everyone can get into this country and we cant bloody well get out!!

Go Matilda are superb. Every time I emailed I got a response within minutes, even over the weekend!

They have been brilliant throughout our application and you get to speak to the same person with any enquiries which is really handy, so you don't have to go through it all again each time.

Alan from Go Matilda is often on here offering his support and is very helpful.

We paid as we went - so each time we had to do supporting evidence ie skills assessment we just got the bill through for that. It was really helpful to pay as you go as its not such a lump sum all at once.

As I said though the best thing is that you get one person dealing with you personally. I emailed so many silly questions and always got a good and immediate response. I think it is mostly an email communication thing, modern world and all! I preferred this as it is so much easier to take in and re-read information given to you than trying to remember what has been said on the phone.

Definitely recommend, they are superb. We got our skilled independent visa with skills assessments and some complicated child issues and it took roughly 18 months to complete. We were very happy :biggrin:

Im having so much problems with my agent ASA Group, and so am looking at moving, someone told me about Go Matilda, just wondering what everyones experience of them are?

Thanks

Hello

I know there are a few good agents and some really bad ones from what we have read on here.... We used Go Matilda and our application was very complexed but Marina was superb and i would highly recomend them.... She answered all our calls and emails very quickly and told us as it was so we knew exactly where we stood from day one.... After being told by lots of agents we wouldnt get a Visa, with the help, hard work and exellent advice from Marina we got ours granted in August.... Priceless....

I've tired getting in touch with GoMatilda on numerous occasions but get no joy from them, I am actively looking for an agent and they have been crossed well and truly off the list. I can only go from my own experience of them

Please send a PM or an email to me (click on my name to the left of this post) and I'll look into this - not responding to enquiries is definitely NOT what we're about.

Best regards.

Can't fault them. They even suggested i do some of the first lot of paperwork to get state sponsorship myself to cut costs and it all worked out fine.

Very quick and easy to use - Rosie was quick in responding and efficient.

The costs if you can get it cheaper elsewhere aren't going to be massive and you know they will do it correctly. The cost of a visa is p*ss in the wind compared to all the other costs of moving.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Sorry Alan,

I was keen to use you guys but you lost my business due to the failure to pick up the phone. In defence the initial enquiry and input on this site have been very helpful.

S

Well best of luck, i hope you have done your homework and got a good one, I have read so many horror stories on PIO about useless migration agents and I have never read one negative story about Go Matilda from those who have used them they were brilliant for us.

Well best of luck, i hope you have done your homework and got a good one, I have read so many horror stories on PIO about useless migration agents and I have never read one negative story about Go Matilda from those who have used them they were brilliant for us.

Thames Migration and very happy thus far. I'm not saying anything against Alan or his team other than the phones were not answered in good time suggesting they were very busy.

Sorry Alan,

I was keen to use you guys but you lost my business due to the failure to pick up the phone. In defence the initial enquiry and input on this site have been very helpful.

S

Sorry about not answering the phone - not sure why that happened.

You should be fine with Thames Migration.

Best regards.

Archived