dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats all!!

I have one query. last week I got an email from CO asking for additional documents. When I checked my online application, under document checklist CO has requested for Work reference. Under documents uploaded, CO has mentioned the same document name (which is requested) and a comment saying "TRIM". I browsed through many posts but there are mixed opinions on this TRIM. Some say it is 'This requirement is met' and others 'This Requirement is Mandatory".

Could anyone please throw some light on this. Many thanks in advance.

Morning all

Well we got our case officer this morning. I am a bit confused about something, so if someone could advise that would be great :-)

- We have been asked for evidence of employment - when we did the aasw assesment, we paid an extra £150 as it said the info would be transfered to the migration team. I have already sent them the breakdown of the positive skills assesment, so i am unsure as to why they need further clarity. This could prove difficult as my wife had an old bank account which is now closed where at least 3 yeas of salary went to ( she was self employed ). Has anyone else had to send further info?

Regards

C

Hi mrh2802, even I have been asked to provide evidence of employment. I did upload all my pay slips, bank statement, employment verification letter from company HR. However the document mentions about providing as much info as possible so even if you skip bank statements I think thats OK. But better to talk to your CO on call (waiting time would be close to 30 mins) and clarify.

All the best!

Hi All

Does anyone know how long it takes from EOI submissio nto getting an invitation for Class 189 visa

Hi Ash128,

I submitted my EOI on 30th October and got invited on the 4th November but it varies. Think it depends on points, skill etc. it's not an exact science!

hope this helps :)

Teacherben

Edited by TeacherBen

Hi Ash128

Yes all documents submitted. Medicals and PCC submitted after CO's request.

I hope some positive outcome this week else have to wait till Jan 2014..

Any idea when is DIBP closing for Christmas holidays and when they resume?

Hi Batman21

did you have to submit form 80 for each applicant over 18.

also did you do the police checks and medicals before you apply or after the CO informs

you

Hi Ash128,

I waited until I had a CO before doing medicals and police certificate. My CO never asked for form 80 so I didn't bother - it's a pretty long form by the sounds of things. My CO was Brisbane 33? It seems some ask and some don't. Maybe wait and see to save you some time?

teacherben :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ash128,

I went to the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester. They offered me an appointment the next day (I couldn't make it at that short notice)! The medical itself took just under an hour so not bad at all!! I guess it depends where you go, but it was very quick for me!!

hope this helps, and Happy New Year!!

teacherben

Hi Ash128,

I went to the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester. They offered me an appointment the next day (I couldn't make it at that short notice)! The medical itself took just under an hour so not bad at all!! I guess it depends where you go, but it was very quick for me!!

hope this helps, and Happy New Year!!

teacherben

Can an I ask what PCC stands for? Xx

Can an I ask what PCC stands for? Xx

Hi Kellie23,

It's a Police Clearance Certificate - just tells them whether you've had any conviction etc. You need one for every country you've lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years.

happy new year!

teacherben

Hi Kellie23,

It's a Police Clearance Certificate - just tells them whether you've had any conviction etc. You need one for every country you've lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years.

happy new year!

teacherben

i thought it was was something like that, just we know it as a CRB so I couldn't work out what PCC stood for. Thanks for that. We are also hoping for 189 visa. So far we have got a successful skills assessment (hubby has) and he got scores we needed in IELTS so now just need to submit our EOI and keep everything crossed. Got 65 points. Looking at your timeline I'm now thinking from submitting that it won't be long until we have our visas?? We have lived at same address and have no criminal records and are healthy (as far as we know ) what do you think? When we started process online it predicts 18 months! But if all goes well it won't be anywhere near that. Started process in sept 2013.

Happy new new year to you too when you planning the move for?

All the best

kellie