189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adelaide GSM Team 13 contacted me on 24th Jul and today again but no CO yet.

you lucky somehow,, you applied on 25 June,, you i think the only one allocated from end of June with team...

What for team contacted you? Who actually if you dont have CO? I believe you have CO,,, ..........who asked that docs from you?

24th Jul: Asking for Form 80, 1221 and Resume [mentioned that it's not a mail form a CO, rather they're gathering information before CO is assigned]

31st Jul: Asking for Employment and Education History [Didn't mention anything about any CO, just the requirement request]

So I phoned up DIAC. Told I didn't have a case officer, then she said that it usually takes 8 weeks. At which point I said "it has been over 8 weeks". "No it hasn't sir", so I go, 11th - 1, 18th 2, 25th 3, 1st 4, at which point she cut me off and said she'd pass on my information and hung up. Assuming I don't get turned down, see you all in Aus in a decade or so. :twitcy:

Edited by largey88

Naice... good news is pretty close for you I hope :biggrin:

Dear Syeem,

I saw you are under ACS ANZSCO code. May i know when you had got the ACS result letter? As i heard ppl got new format result letter from May-2013. There is one statement as mentioned on the result letter said 'The following employment after YYYY-DD-MM are skilled and relevant to nominated ANZSCO code.' Normally the date as indicated on that statement is 2 years or 4 years after the start of the working experience. So many ppl confused as they might lose points cause seems working experience has been reduced. And they claim their working experience only after the ACS mentioned date instead of full working experience.

May i know if you have the same situation? And have you claimed full working experiences including those years before the ACS mentioned date?

Hope kindly share, thank you very much.

Best regards,

Haiwind

I would like advise. As my migratium agent saying there is no comunication on my file and didnt even told me i been allocated to team,,,i believe i cant depend on him very much. They produce my file and all i have is by them created EOI with password and user name. I can log in and there is a button as per every EOI submitted CORRESPONDENCE. Is this mean once i will have CO i can see myself what he ask to provide or based agent created my EOI it is locked directly to their email?

How can i come to know that agent requested some documents?

All i would be able to see in the end when i log in that i have GRANT.........please advise what to do. Dont want my file to pend based of sluck of some agents.

I would like advise. As my migratium agent saying there is no comunication on my file and didnt even told me i been allocated to team,,,i believe i cant depend on him very much. They produce my file and all i have is by them created EOI with password and user name. I can log in and there is a button as per every EOI submitted CORRESPONDENCE. Is this mean once i will have CO i can see myself what he ask to provide or based agent created my EOI it is locked directly to their email?

How can i come to know that agent requested some documents?

All i would be able to see in the end when i log in that i have GRANT.........please advise what to do. Dont want my file to pend based of sluck of some agents.

I think I know I got allocated a case officer before my Migration Agent lol. I called Immigration to find out and then told my agent I got allocated I found out I got a CO by myself, I just called Immigration and they told me the name of my CO. How ironic, as I even knew this before my Migration Agent lol. So I just emailed my Agent to follow up and contacted CO for me.

Once you authorised your Migration Agent to act on your behalf, you won't be able to see any requested documents on Skillselect EOI page, as all communication now is between CO and your migration agent. I logged in to mine as well and the status is just "lodged"

I think you will need to contact your Migration Agent to follow up on this, just like I did

I think I know I got allocated a case officer before my Migration Agent lol. I called Immigration to find out and then told my agent I got allocated I found out I got a CO by myself, I just called Immigration and they told me the name of my CO. How ironic, as I even knew this before my Migration Agent lol. So I just emailed my Agent to follow up and contacted CO for me.

Once you authorised your Migration Agent to act on your behalf, you won't be able to see any requested documents on Skillselect EOI page, as all communication now is between CO and your migration agent. I logged in to mine as well and the status is just "lodged"

No the funny thing is,, i can come to know ab this from calling immigratium but my agent does not know (do not have any correspondance) from immigratium that i am in team,,,, why not?

How he do not have anything?Or he is laying?Very bizarr situation. Now based on this how can i come to know that i been asked some docs..? or log in to EOI will unable to see that in CORRESPONDANCE that CO asked sth from me?

189 visa lodged 06/12/2012

Hi guys,

Here is my story:

Ielts (8.5 overall, 9,9,8,7.5)

Entered Australia (Student Visa) (18/01/2007)

Advanced diploma in Accounting (TAFE), Bachelors of Business and Commerce (Accounting) (University of Western Sydney), CPA (CPA Australia).

Had been offered a grad program from KPMG 2012, but the immigration rules changed and I could not lodge the PR (The only condition placed on offer by KPMG)

Lodged 485 (15/08/2011), Granted 485 (19/08/2012).

IELTS again (9,9,9,8). EOI, Invitation (01/12/2013)

Lodged 189 (06/12/2012). Case officer allocated (20/01/2013).

Emailed CO and enquired about the progress (10/06/2013). Response from CO that that the application is going through internal checks (24/06/2013)

It has been almost 8 months since the lodgement. Is there anyone else facing this kinda long lags. Please share.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Altamash, waiting for 189 grant, from Pakistan !

Now, THIS is an interesting case. I initially thought that those experiencing huge delays with CO allocation and visa grants were the overseas applicants, due to thorough checks on all documents they produce, and the huge amount of applications received by the Department.

Then, along comes Altamash.

Studies done in Australia, excellent IELTS (first 9 in the writing band I have ever heard of), formerly on a student and subsequently on a 485 visa (for which, I assume, he had to produce pretty much the same documents that they now request for the 189).

In short, according to the story he posted, a guy who seems to have skills and personal/financial commitment towards his migration plan, having poured dozens of grands of Australian currency into TAFE and Univeristy's bank accounts.

6 months after his visa application was lodged, his papers are still being scrutinised.

Fair enough, they want to make sure everything is ok.

My question is: what is the rationale behind those 189s we have recently read about on these pages, granted in a matter of just a few weeks? Does it depend on the Team you are assigned to?

Altamash: have you been told if there is any specific reason behind that long (compared to the other stories I read here) wait?

Hi, I submitted my visa application on 03/06/2013 and have been allocated a case officer today :biggrin: from Team 02 GSM Adelaide. I am a nurse based in Melbourne. They have requested additional information:

Evidence of overseas work experience - payslip

Evidence of overseas work experience - tax document

I will need to look for a UK payslip as I don't recall bringing any out. As for the tax document again I will need to look for something from them. Can anyone advise me where I can obtain a tax document from in the UK if I can't find anything.

Thanks for your help guys and GOOD LUCK to everyone!

I'd suggest you contact HMRC, people on here have discussed getting a year long tax document from them showing the tax paid each financial year. I'm not sure of the details but I think something like that might help if they can send it to you. Sorry I can't help more but congrats on getting the CO!

OOOOOOOOOOOO VERY NICE, whyyou didnt provide till now. You will wait long now. Hope process you fast after!

Why should I, I'm not in hurry. The worst case with in front uploaded documents could be to wait for months and to have just a couple of weeks left to organize the move after the grant. We'll see how long it takes from now on. PCC takes a week and the date for Medicals is in 10 days...

Edited by hemzet

Dear Syeem,

I saw you are under ACS ANZSCO code. May i know when you had got the ACS result letter? As i heard ppl got new format result letter from May-2013. There is one statement as mentioned on the result letter said 'The following employment after YYYY-DD-MM are skilled and relevant to nominated ANZSCO code.' Normally the date as indicated on that statement is 2 years or 4 years after the start of the working experience. So many ppl confused as they might lose points cause seems working experience has been reduced. And they claim their working experience only after the ACS mentioned date instead of full working experience.

May i know if you have the same situation? And have you claimed full working experiences including those years before the ACS mentioned date?

Hope kindly share, thank you very much.

Best regards,

Haiwind

Yes Haiwind, I've been fallen into same situation by ACS. Yet I have claimed my points for work experiences for my full 10+ years of experience to DIAC, not ACS mentioned dates. DIAC (Adelaide GSM Team 13) asked for my work & education experience details separately apart from Form 80 and 1221. Even if it's the worst case scenario like they'll calculate my work experiences same as ACS, I'll still have 60 points since I've claimed 65. I have researched around a bit though about this matter and found out that DIAC calculation is different than that of ACS. All DIAC needs is whether the applicant is suitable under the ANZSCO code or not by ACS. Hope the information helps you in any way.

BR, Syeem