81 hours till we fly home ...oh wow..cant wait!!

Splash77

Awww, how exciting, we can't go home till nxt September, so I envy you.

We signed a 12 month lease and it doesn't run out till then.

We only arrived in may this year and even tho I like it here, its not home and I miss my family so much, I'm glad we came and when we leave, I'll have no regrets. I can't wait to book our flights, we do have family coming in January and march so that will make time fly by hopefully.

Good luck on your return. Xx

Guest chris955

It is a fantastic feeling and such an amzing feeling when you get off the plane at the other end. If your move goes anything like ours you will feel:as though you are in 7th heaven. All the brst.

Guest chris955

There are so many people making the move it seems. We had the same thoughts about the house not selling but it finally went through and from then it was easy.

the time is finally here...just 81 hours left...untill we leave for beautiful england...FOREVER!

thanks for the well wishes...good luck to everyone whos moving back too....and to those who are staying...i personally cant blxxdy wait to get home...nearly 5 years here ....blighty is calling me...theres no place like home!:cute:

As Fiona has witnessed you do see the UK in a different light when you go back, things that you took for granted just stand out and you do appreciate more what a wonderful place the UK is.

Guest chris955

Connie, have you managed to visit the parallel UK I have been reading about on here ? Sounds like a truly awful place to live, Im just glad we live in this UK :-)