189 Invitation on 15th Oct Gang

thegeek

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Even i got an invitation last night with 70 points under software engineer category.

Hi,

I am an SAP Consultant in India,

can i apply under software engineer.. I am having MBA degree..so pl suggest relavant category for me..

Coastie (or anyone else who may have done their meds)

Can i ask if you booked your meds through the link on your TRN account or just contacted a medical centre directly. I only ask as i've tried to go through the link but it keeps giving me a system error.

thanks

Coastie (or anyone else who may have done their meds)

Can i ask if you booked your meds through the link on your TRN account or just contacted a medical centre directly. I only ask as i've tried to go through the link but it keeps giving me a system error.

thanks

I think that link is for you to download for 26EH Medical Examination and for 160EH Radiology. You need to complete some part of these forms then you contact one of the DIAC approved panel doctors in your location to book an appointment.

Mine is already booked for next wednesday...cheers

It's a different one but asks for a lot of the same information. I didn't get asked for a Form 80. Just medicals and PCC.

Coastie.

Do we need to add some additional proof and attachments as well along with the form 80?

I had applied on the 31st Oct and also awaiting a CO and I think it would be a good idea to be ready with the form 80 in case it is asked for. I just want to be sure that if I need to arrange/scan anymore documents with the form 80.

Invitation received: 15/10

Application lodgement: 19/10

Application approved: 14/11

Additional documents: Nil

I was not asked anything just a straight approval. :)

Hope everyone get theirs very soon.

XX

Congrats!!!! Thats great news!!

Can you please share your timelines and further documents asked by CO?

It would be great help to others!

Guest Sydney2012

Got the invitation of 15/10

Lodged 189 visa on 16/10

Uploaded the documents by 18/10

CO allocated on 07/11

Granted visa on 12/11

Additional document asked : Birth certificate

Hi all! I just lodged my application. Just wondering if I should book my medicals now or wait till I get assigned a CO? Also, to obtain police clearance, it's said on my local police website that I will need a letter from DIAC. Any idea how I can get that?

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!!

Do we need to add some additional proof and attachments as well along with the form 80?

I had applied on the 31st Oct and also awaiting a CO and I think it would be a good idea to be ready with the form 80 in case it is asked for. I just want to be sure that if I need to arrange/scan anymore documents with the form 80.

I'm not sure. I'm going through an agent. I've gave two copies of everything before my skills assessment. Birth certificate, passport, qualifications, etc.

You should be able to download the form from the immi website and have a look.

Coastie.

Edited by coastie