Misleading Migration info

S92LAME

Would anyone else agree that this email i was sent from the supposed "worlds most popular immigration advice site" was somewhat misleading and could be one of the causes for people being so under or completly ill informed of the real facts of emmigrating and life in australia.

Australia needs UK skilled workers! Australia is currently undergoing its largest immigration drive in 40 years; Many foreign workers are tempted to move to beautiful Australia; There are plenty of jobs thanks to the Resource Sector boom, a better climate and a lower cost of living than the UK. Our links to recruiters also means that we may be able to put you in touch with suitable job opportunities in Australia.

Many UK skilled worker applicants under 50 can use their qualifications, work experience and language ability to meet the Australian immigration requirements for a permanent or temporary Australian visa. So what are you waiting for? Contact ********************* today to start your process towards moving down under!

Would anyone else agree that this email i was sent from the supposed "worlds most popular immigration advice site" was somewhat misleading and could be one of the causes for people being so under or completly ill informed of the real facts of emmigrating and life in australia.

Think its the hoff............lol

Australia needs UK skilled workers! - it does

Australia is currently undergoing its largest immigration drive in 40 years; - Probably

Many foreign workers are tempted to move to beautiful Australia; - They are

There are plenty of jobs thanks to the Resource Sector boom - There is

a better climate - it has

and a lower cost of living than the UK. - debatable (some things yes, some no)

Our links to recruiters also means that we may be able to put you in touch with suitable job opportunities in Australia - They say then can, so....

Many UK skilled worker applicants under 50 can use their qualifications, work experience and language ability to meet the Australian immigration requirements for a permanent or temporary Australian visa. - They can

Am I missing something? or is there more to the email?

i have a visa, and they are not agents.

but to say that theres loads of jobs and the cost of living is lower than the UK is very much misleading, as everyone on here knows, its not that simple is it?

the rest i dont have an issue with. i just think its a bad way to hook people in.

my appolgies for bringing it to peoples attention, i thought thats what this site was about?

i have a visa, and they arent agents.

but to say that theres loads of jobs and the cost of living is lower than the UK is very much misleading, as everyone on here knows, its not that simple is it?

the rest i dont have an issue with. i just think its a bad way to hook people in.

my appolgies for bringing it to peoples attention, i thought thats what this site was about?

Anyone who gets an email from a firm touting for business and hands over 000's of £ without doing some research on the matter themself deserves to be ripped off...

especially these days with the number of scams that go on.

If I got an email tomorrow about moving to say Canada, it would be pretty stupid to hand over my money straight away without looking into it a bit for myself first

I do keep getting junk emails about hot girls in my area that want to meet though........won't get scammed into that.......again. :laugh:

well maybe the Mods will just delete the whole thing then if its not really what is required of a thread on this site.

It's not about whether it is 'required of a thread on this site'. The original post asked does anyone else agree.....in general I'd have to say I don't think I do agree that it is misleading. With the possible exception of the cost of living comment.

Sorry if that's not the response you were hoping for.

Archived