Ladies Night Out....a Castle Hill meet-up!

Sydney Newcomers is a group of friendly women and their families who love to meet-up for movies, coffee, meals out and other events. Come and join us this Friday for dinner.

Where: Cibo e Vino - Italian Restaurant

Shop 2, 299 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill

Date: Friday, 13th July , 7.30pm

RSVP: by Thursday, the 12th July - send PM to me.

Cibo e Vino is an artisanal pasta house that brings affordable quality dining into the heart of Castle Hill. The restaurant has been consistently providing the neighbourhood with good food made from the highest quality produce since 2007 and has since become the top-rated Castle Hill restaurant in the SMH Good Food Guide for the past four years. http://www.ciboevino.com.au/linguine.jpg

linguine.jpg

HI, we are a coming to castle hill in the next 4 weeks from ireland and would love to meet up with some others in the area. Could you include me in mailing if other outings are organised

thanks so much

karl

Sydney Newcomers is a group of friendly women and their families who love to meet-up for movies, coffee, meals out and other events. Come and join us this Friday for dinner.

Where: Cibo e Vino - Italian Restaurant

Shop 2, 299 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill

Date: Friday, 13th July , 7.30pm

RSVP: by Thursday, the 12th July - send PM to me.

Cibo e Vino is an artisanal pasta house that brings affordable quality dining into the heart of Castle Hill. The restaurant has been consistently providing the neighbourhood with good food made from the highest quality produce since 2007 and has since become the top-rated Castle Hill restaurant in the SMH Good Food Guide for the past four years. http://www.ciboevino.com.au/

Sure Karl....just PM me when you get here and I'll send you our newsletter and calendar of events...you'll get a warm welcome from us and plenty of tips for living in the lovely Hills District!

Not going to Castle Hill....but nearby Holsworthy .... would love to see some friendly faces too x

Plenty of friendly faces here, but Castle Hill is around 45 mins from Holsworthy. Most of the events we have each week are around the Hills District so it might be a bit of a hike for you. Just come and live in the Hills instead!