Sponsorship Jobs

My OH has been waiting two weeks now, its a job with the government, maybe they go over UK applicants resumes thoroughly before contacting them.

I don't mean to be negative, but do you mean you have applied for a job and are assuming you have not heard because they are being more thorough with overseas applicants? As opposed to they are just not interested in overseas applicants? :err:

I don't mean to be negative, but do you mean you have applied for a job and are assuming you have not heard because they are being more thorough with overseas applicants? As opposed to they are just not interested in overseas applicants? :err:

I just think they are more cautious with overseas applicants.

Months and months! Got there in the end though - it was about 11 months from answering the advert to job offer!

How come it took that long? The job my OH has applied for has been advertised a second time and the closing date extended apparently, you would think they would be starting the interview stage by now.

Guest kianobeano

if jobs arent interested in your cv they generally dont answer. i would forget about it by now if i was you !!

Archived