Cathy pacific

We flew over with them the last time we visited before our final journey here. They were the only airline we could find at the time that fitted in with our dates etc.

I would rate them highly with service, food etc but it was the most uncomfortable journey we have ever had both of us suffered with pain due to the seats and what felt like a metal bar that ran across the middle of the seat which dug into you the whole time, lack of leg room is always an issue but that coupled with the seat issue was not good. I wouldnt travel with them again for this reason alone.

We flew with them from HEathrow to hong Kong then onto Perth. WE had 2 kids and 8 bags between us - the bags were well over weight but they didn't say a word. I think their service was fantastic and I think the fact the seats don't recline is great as you always keep your space in front of you. I don't sleep on planes in any case so being uncomfortable is part and parcel of flying - if you want to be super comfortable then upgrade imo. We waited till everyone had left the plane before we grabbed all our bags and the attendants helped us with the kids by holding their hands while heading to the bagge collection.

We all have different likes and dislikes but I am happy to recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again if they were the cheapest - lets be honest thats what it came down to in the end for us - who gave us the best flight connections at the best price...

OH flew back to Oz with them last year and couldn't fault them. She didn't notice the seats being uncomfortable and said in-flight entertainment/food was good. Based on this experience (and the fact that we wanted a stopover in HK) we're flying out to Adelaide on 20th June with them. Will let you know how it goes.

I love flying so looking forward to it!

We flew to Sydney using them. From Newcastle to London, London to Hong Kong and finally to Sydney. They were great, everything on time, all baggage transferred successfully. Kids loved the games and films on the flights and food was good. Would definitely use them again.