I Got The Job

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Guest Mrs Braveheart

woohoo.gif

OMG I am so so happy. Thank you to everyone for their replies in my other post about this.

I have had a mad mad morning all good I just can't believe I have landed such a great job. When I was about to leave the boss says "well are you coming back" i said darn right I am lol. He is going to teach me the import side of the business too so not only am I dealing with the kennels I will be arranging to transport pets to & from the airports too how cool it that.

Thanks again eveyone

Janette

That is fantastic news Janette!! congrats_red.gifto you!! I bet you are just sooooo happy. Well done!!

So when are you going back?!! Your not gonna have as much time to get up to senior now so better make the most of it now!! lol

Deb xx

Just sent you a pm before you started this thread to see how you got on. (On Billy not yours wouldnt let me pm you)!!

Guest col&dee

Woo-pi-doo and well done to you!!!!!:v_SPIN:

Getting a job is good enough, but getting a job that you know your gonna love is even better!!:jiggy:

Denise

Guest gajackdeb1@bigpond.com

well done :jiggy: i knew it was yours, had your name all over it i hope you will be very happy in your NEW JOB. debs x

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Thanks Deb, Debs & Denise

I can honestly say this will be the first job i have had & i've have had few :biglaugh: that I will love doing.

LOL Deb u watch I will be a senior in no time its only part time :biglaugh: wonder how you couldn't pm me but I will go check Billys just now thanks.

Janette

Guest haze,n,mart

congratulations jannette on getting the job sure you will love it and it makes it easier to go to work when you enjoy it.

well done haze xx

Guest Gollywobbler
That is fantastic news Janette!! congrats_red.gifto you!! I bet you are just sooooo happy. Well done!!

So when are you going back?!! Your not gonna have as much time to get up to senior now so better make the most of it now!! lol

Deb xx

Just sent you a pm before you started this thread to see how you got on. (On Billy not yours wouldnt let me pm you)!!

Hi Debs

Nico had the same problem with the forum software last year. Suddenly it stopped her from being able to receive or send PMs. Tim checked all her settings and he checked the software but apparently nothing was wrong.

He & Nico resolved it by giving her a new account as "Newnico" and her PMs have been fine ever since. Send me a test PM, I suggest, and let us find out whether you have a similar problem.

Cheers

Gill

Guest Mrs Braveheart
Hi Debs

Nico had the same problem with the forum software last year. Suddenly it stopped her from being able to receive or send PMs. Tim checked all her settings and he checked the software but apparently nothing was wrong.

He & Nico resolved it by giving her a new account as "Newnico" and her PMs have been fine ever since. Send me a test PM, I suggest, and let us find out whether you have a similar problem.

Cheers

Gill

Hi Gill

It's ok it was my settings that were wrong I had pm's blocked but all sorted now.

Janette

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Mrs B

TOLDJA!!!!! Very, very well done!!!!

Once you've got the import bit sussed plus getting pets to & from the airport, let it be known that you want to learn about the international export side too, I suggest.

Let us say a dog arrives at Perth. Would a kennels like yours collect him from the airport and take him to Byford, or do Byford do that themselves?

Let us then say that this dog completes his quarantine and is released from Byford, but his owners are in Brisbane so he has to be flown to Brisbane next. Would your kennels collect him from Byford, look after him, get him ready for the trip to Brissy and then take him to the airport to put him on the plane?

Would a similar kennels in Brisbane have to collect him from Brissy Airport or can the owners do that themselves?

You will soon prove to be an absolute mine of information for anybody with Pets On The Move.

I'm thrilled that you've got the job because it sounds perfect and there can be nobody better-suited for it because you know how you felt about sending Cassie on ahead of you when you emigrated yourselves.

WELL DONE, MRS B!! :jiggy::jiggy:

Hugz

Gill

XX

Well done Janette, I kinda thought it was a forgone conclusion that you'd get it anyway. Hope you are going to celebrate this week end.

Monty

Guest Mrs Braveheart

LOL kdal

Not sure how that works yet but will find out for you. We do have a lovely cat in just now thats going to England on Tuesday,

Monty I have been celebrating all weekend :biglaugh: I went to their christmas party last night & even got a present from santa how cool is that after only working there 2 days.

These guys are so committed to the animals its wonderful so much so that the animals come first even before the staff & thats the way it should be. As well as the kennels it also has a cattery & avairy so its a very noisy hectic place to work & I love it :biglaugh:.

Just thought I would let you know about my other venture. I am a Reiki Therapist/Teacher as well & I approached a beauty salon/spa when I first arrived here to offer my services. They said that they were very interested & looking to expand after xmas. I went into the shop on saturday to book an appointment & I have been asked to come in next week to Reiki a few staff members so it looks like I will be working in the salon the days I'm not working in the kennels. I am getting the best of both worlds here working with animals & using my Reiki skills. My life is now complete I LOVE AUSTRALIA.

Janette

Archived